Chapter Thirty six

They managed to escape from the club without any trouble. While Mr. Perv's men are all busy searching the whole place for her whereabouts, she and kamahalan are busy sneaking out of the club.

They immediately went to the parking lot.

Bahagya pang nagulat si David ng marahas na bumukas ang pintuan ng sasakyan at pumasok ang humihingal na si Cece.

What is she doing here?

Pinasadahan niya ng tingin ang anyo nito. She is currently wearing a familiar white long sleeves polo shirt. Nakapaikot sa bewang nito ang isang belt. A very familiar belt to be exact.

Why is she wearing such an odd style of clothes?

Bumaba ang tingin niya. His forehead knotted when he noticed that the garment is missing all of it's bloody buttons! His cheeks reddened when he saw a glimpse of her black underwear that is peaking from the hem of her polo shirt!

He snapped his attention away from her when another head with unruly hair entered the car. Who the hell—Nanlaki ang kanina'y naniningkit na mga mata niya kasabay ng pagbagsak ng panga niya ng makita kung sino ang sumunod na pumasok.

His boss. His master. His Grace, the Duke of Lancaster who held himself with impeccable manners and finesse.. Who is always in control... Whom, for the thirty years of his life serving the Sinclair clan, he'd never seen so unruffled until now.

Awang pa rin ang bibig na nakatingin siya sa anyo nito. He's only wearing his black suit and nothing else. Which by the way isn't the way he was dressed before he entered that godforsaken place!

His Master.. His Grace... walked out of a godforsaken brothel with nothing but his pants and suit on! This is preposterous!

Nagpalipat lipat ang tingin niya sa dalawa. Parehong hingal na hingal ang mga ito. Muling tumutok ang tingin niya sa suot ni Cece. Just then, realization hit him! Her clothes.. tumingin siya sa duke at saka napasinghap ng malakas. He let her wear his clothes?! But why?!

And just by the indecency of their attire.. Wala sa sariling napatingin siya sa suot ni Cece. His face reddening again when he saw a glimpse of her underwea—

"David!" Came the booming voice na ikinalingon niya.

His grace is glaring at him with such intensity that made him gulped.

"Y-yes, your grace?"

"Quit staring and bloody drive for god's sake!"

"Y-yes, your grace. Certainly, your grace." Ang kandautal na sagot ni David bago binuhay ang sasakyan at pinasibad iyon palayo.

Cece watched kamahalan as he closed the car cover that keeps David from seeing them at the backseat. Huminga ito ng malalim habang pikit ang mga matang ibinagsak ang likod sa upuan. A defeaning silence followed.

Napatitig siya sa anyo nito. Ruffled hair... red cheeks... swollen lips.. Nakagat niya ang ibabang labi ng mapagtantong siya ang may kagagawan niyon.

Napatitig siya sa katawan nitong walang bakas ng taba or unwanted fats. Dinedepina ng marahas na pagtaas baba ng dibdib nito ang six pack abs na meron ito. She could clearly see it from where she's sitting.