Chapter Thirty four

Her body is starting to ache all over. They've been practicing for hours and now she's starting to feel the brunt of it. Mabuti na lamang at sanay siya sa mga extreme workouts kaya hindi basta basta agad sumakit ang katawan niya kapag nababanat. Pero ngayon, one more hour and she's sure, bukas ng gabi, ni simpleng split ay baka hindi na niya magawa.

Mahigpit niyang hinawakan ang pole. Using her upper body and raising one of her knees to the level of her stomach, she maneuvered herself for a sexy and perfect twirl as she goes down on the floor. Her back arching sexily while pumping her butt for an irresistible  booty tooch as she sat on her heels. And it's as if there's an invisible crowd in front of her, she looked in front with a pair of lazy and smoldering eyes. She bit her lower lip and a whistle burst in the air.

"Are you sure you're a bloody beginner? You work that body of yours like you've been doing this your whole life!"

Tumayo siya at saka natatawang tumitig kay Ava. "Believe it or not, this is really my first time doing this."

"Girl, you have a knack on it. With that ass of yours while performing that routine in front of the males, you'll be the next big thing in Chad's club."

Napangiwi siya sa loob loob niya sa sinabi nito. Next big thing, huh? She'd rather steal or rob from someone than sell her flesh in that filthy godforsaken place. It's disgusting.

"There's just something exotic in you that draws a person in." Ava said thoughtfully.

"Maybe it's 'coz of my lineage..?"

Ava shrugged. "Maybe. On the other hand, how long do you plan to work at Chad's club?"

"I don't know yet." Sagot niya.

Kapag naging successful ang misyon, malamang hindi na siya aapak sa lugar na iyon kahit kailan pero kapag pumalya...

"You don't look like someone who usually do the dirty work."

"What?"

"I mean you look like the sensible and educated type so.."

"So why do this, you mean?"

Hindi ito sumagot pero kita niya sa mga mata nito ang kuryosidad.

"I need easy money." She lied.

Ava shifted on her feet, her face looking torn.

"Cece... All of us needs money. Normal people do. And doing this type of job, you will surely get it, I'm telling you."

"I can see the but hanging in there." She joked.

Ava gave her a nervous chuckle. "Just.. look for yourself when you get there. Chad's club is different. Many men will vie for your attention and when I said vie... it's up to the point where they are ready to kill  just to get it." Seryosong wika nito na ikinatigil niya.

"You've been there, haven't you?" Tahimik niyang wika. Iyon lang naman ang rason kung bakit ganoon ito magsalita.

Hindi ito sumagot. Well she didn't need to, she can clearly see it in her eyes.

Ava sighed.

"Chad is a friend of Hunter. His customers though... they are literally bad news."

Of course she knows. Kaya nga doon ang set up ng misyon nila hindi ba? Their Russian assignment is one of those 'literally bad news customers' in that filthy night club.

"I can take care of myself Ava.. Hell will have to freeze over before they can touch me." She said with fierce conviction in her voice.

Ava smirked, "Good. I know there's a fighter lurking in that sexy body of yours." Wika nito na ikinangiti niya ng maluwag.