Leeteuk taste so good

Author : veltana
Original publish on : Livejournal | 2011

___________________________________

Heechul took his eyes of the computer and leaned his head back over the edge of the chair. Leeteuk's lips pressed against his, feeling warm and familiar. Heechul grabbed behind Leeteuk's neck and deepened the kiss, feeling the warmth of Leeteuk's mouth and the scrape of his tongue.

 But there was something different. 

Sure Leeteuk tasted good any day but now he tasted REALLY good. Heechul tried to deepen the kiss even more but Leeteuk pulled away and chuckled. Without another word Heechul climbed out of the armchair and attached himself to Leeteuk's lips again, immediately slipping his tongue inside. Leeteuk made a surprised noise and started to walk Heechul backwards to the bed. 

Their lips left each others as they fell down on it but in the next instant it was like it had never happened.That taste!It was like summer and coconuts and it were sweet, oh so sweet, that Heechul wanted more and more.Leeteuk was caressing his sides and moved his mouth away to kiss up to Heechul's ear, but the other wouldn't let him. He moved his head to the side and caught Leeteuk in a lip-lock again. He rolled them over so he was on top, pressing his lips hard against Leeteuk's, almost forcing his tongue inside. 

Heechul broke away for them to breath "You taste so good!" he panted. 

Before Leeteuk could respond Heechul had his tongue inside again.They kissed franticly for a few minutes before they calmed down. Heechul still didn't wanna stop kissing, 'cause Leeteuk tasted so good. He whined when Leeteuk pulled away and stood up. 

"But you taste so good!" He whined. 

"I know" Leeteuk winked at him before sitting down in his own chair. Heechul sighed and also got up.