Thoughts

Author : kabusecha
Original publish on : archiveofourown | 2019
Author notes : no sex, just headcanon that sometimes pops in my head and urges me to write down. i hope you will enjoy this no matter grammar and spelling errors that i've made ;;; english is not my first language, and this is the very first time i write something long like this in english. i'm sorry ;;;;

thank you so much for reading thus far!

___________________________________

"What do you think about having a child?"

"Aren't we having so many already?" Jungsoo stopped playing with Heechul's fingers, turned around and tilted his head. "You want a another cat?" His eyes were filled with innocence and pure curiosity that Heechul didn't dare to continue what he wanted to say. There wasn't a reply but Jungsoo just smiled. "It's alright, I can take care of them even if you want more."

Heechul wanted to explode. He had prepared for the worst reaction he could get, but after seeing Jungsoo's reaction, he didn't know if he should laugh or cry. He just wanted to explode.

"No, that's not about cats."

"You want a dog?"

"That's not about animals." Heechul sighed, rested his chin on the top of Jungsoo's head and inhaled the scent of dried rose and light patchouli coming from the elder. Unlike other Alphas whose scent was strong and intense, Jungsoo smelt just like laziness and felt like flowers that bloomed in the dark, tranquil and mysterious, but also sweetness mixed with a bit of hurricane. "You know what I'm saying."

There wasn't a reply but Heechul didn't expect one. But he heard Jungsoo's low chuckle and it made his heart beat furiously. Having children only happened when it was between Alphas and Omegas. But Alphas and Alphas? Tinkerbell were more believable. But Heechul just... wanted to know. They had gone through many things and Jungsoo needed to move on with his life, so it would be normal if they had a child. But what was more abnormal than that? A child between two Alphas.

"A child?" Jungsoo breathed out. Heechul thought his heart just skipped a beat so that he could listen to what Jungsoo was saying more clearly.

But Jungsoo just stopped there and Heechul was getting more and more worried about what was about to come. He was scared that Jungsoo would notice something wrong with his heartbeat. And with that, Heechul abruptly continued. "Well, imagine another you, but much, much smaller, more vulnerable, more innocent, and docile." Heechul began slowly as he let Jungsoo play with his hands while visualizing the image of a small, young Park Jungsoo.

Oh, how delightful would it be? The kid would smell as sweet as fresh citrus and grapefruit, he wouldn't mind if the child becomes an Alpha, or an Omega, even a Beta. The child would look just like Jungsoo, eyes that crinkled whenever he smiled and a small dimple would appear. He would be so short that the kid would end up chasing after his fathers. Thinking of it only had already made Heechul's lips curved into a content smile.

"What if the child was more like you?"

God. Heechul had forgotten about that. What if the child was more like him? He began to think, his forehead was damped with cold sweat unconsciously. That rascal would be so, so mouthy and impudent sometimes. He would stick his tongue out to tease his father and hide behind Jungsoo's back, acting just like the victim when he was definitely the culprit behind the mess. Heechul didn't even dare to think when the child was in its coming of age.

"You only need one me, Jungsoo." Heechul chuckled nervously as he tried to avoid thinking of a child looking just like him making such a face. "One me is enough."

"And so do I." Jungsoo smiled. He placed his over Heechul's nape and pulled the latter closer, until the distance between them was enough for Jungsoo to feel the strong and intense breath coming from Heechul.

Jungsoo loves Heechul's scent. Sometimes, he enjoyed it so much that he almost forgot he was originally an Alpha. Unlike him, Heechul's pheromone was stronger, vivider, herbal and woodsy, both calm and aggressive. Jungsoo didn't know how to explain it, but whenever he was with Heechul, he felt safe and supported. The man might explode in any moment, but he got calm and easy soon after. Jungsoo wondered why he loved the other Alpha so much. Instead of mating with an Omega and having a normal, regular life just like others, he chose an entire different path. There was never right or wrong, every decision had its own consequence. Jungsoo stayed with the result, and he was happy with it. He could finally move on.

"What? You want to kiss me?" Heechul raised an eyebrow, asking teasingly.

Jungsoo closed his eyes. He hated the fact that Heechul always looked so good like this, he would get embarrassed very quick because Heechul was so, so handsome. It was mesmerizing and Jungsoo wish he could die in the kiss.

The other Alpha nodded.

"You need to try better than that."

Jungsoo's eyebrows flinched. Still, he knew how to make the man to shut up. The Alpha pulled Heechul closer and pressed his lips on Heechul's while still breathing. It was like savoring, inhaling the smell of food and swallowing the taste bit by bit. Heechul's lips were moist and soft, his action was gentle, too. It felt like the Alpha was just playing, but it got rougher and seemingly the kiss was deep enough to steal little air that was left.

They both know how to make each other to shut up.