The man next to him

Author : bling_chullie
Original publish on : livejournal | 2012
Author note : First a big thanks to FIDOMOM for looking through it :) This is actually for BITTERWHITEJAM. I hope you all still like it
___________________________________

"Damn, I have to go to the city! I forgot to buy-" LeeTeuk trailed off, already lost in his own thoughts when HeeChul snorted indignantly in protest. "But I want to spend time with you now!"

LeeTeuk looked up at him. "You can come with me and help me carry all the bags of the things we need to buy for Christmas," he suggested with a smile.

"No, I don't want to carry that shit. Why do you have to go? Damn, Teukie, relax and stay with me. I want to have you here right now for the next few hours," HeeChul announced and reached for LeeTeuk's wrist to hold him back anticipating his immediate departure.

"Chullie, now just come with me," LeeTeuk said, still smiling, even though it was hard to stay calm.

"No. I. Won't. Go. Neither will you," HeeChul stated stubbornly.

"But I'm the leader. I'm responsible. I have to make sure everything's perfect for Christmas!" LeeTeuk said, his smile slowly fading at the realization that HeeChul really didn't want to let him go. "Let's go now," he cajoled with a happy smile and leaned forward to kiss HeeChul's lips, hoping he could kiss his bad mood away as well.

But HeeChul backed away, even before their lips touched.

LeeTeuk stopped and frowned. "Oh, come on."

"You stress yourself too much!" HeeChul stated with a frustrated huff. "Can't you stop being leader for once?"

"And who prepares everything for Christmas Eve if not me?" LeeTeuk asked.

"All the other members," HeeChul said with a shrug, not really caring.

"Of course. Then we can forget Christmas this year. You can't give anyone of them the responisbility!"

"Damn, then just go! Go, go!" HeeChul shouted, pushing LeeTeuk away from him, and ran back to their shared room.

LeeTeuk sighed. He really would have liked to stay at the dorm with HeeChul, but he couldn't. He had to buy all the things that were needed. He was the leader. "Why can't you just give in for once and come with me? You never come with me to the city. I would have invited you for a cup of coffee or something," LeeTeuk murmured sadly to himself, thinking of his boyfriend.

He sighed once again in disappointment and then left.

LeeTeuk hurried through the city, finishing his shopping tour in record time and returned home to HeeChul, who was obviously still in a bad mood from before.

LeeTeuk put the bags down and approached HeeChul who was sitting on his bed with his back to the door. He hadn't heard LeeTeuk entering yet, so when the older one wrapped his arms slowly around HeeChul's body from behind, the other one almost jumped out of bed in shock. Heechul quickly turned to see LeeTeuk, gently kissing his cheek. "I'm sorry. Please don't be mad at me anymore," Leeteuk whispered softly and HeeChul couldn't help but smile and nod slowly, before he turned in LeeTeuk's arms to face the leader. They shared a hot, passionate kiss and everything was right once again.

But this didn't last long.

The next day, LeeTeuk asked YeSung to look for a Christmas tree. He had been over optimistic, perhaps, in thinking that YeSung was one of those members who were responsible enough to get it right.

YeSung had taken RyeoWook with him, declaring he needed the younger one, otherwise he wouldn't find anything. LeeTeuk chose not to argue with YeSung's idea of logic, which as per usual, wasn't the same as anyone else's.