Pink Dots

Author : xmare-imbrium
Original publish on : livejournal | 2008
Author notes : :OOOO I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW MUCH FAIL I CAN PUT IN ONE STORY AND THEN MAKE IT LOOK LIKE EVEN MORE FAIL.Lolz. But seriously. I just had to get this out of my mind because I'm falling in love with Heechul BADLY. And I haven't written anything in ages... it just had to be that weird. XD A certain someone is going to kill me for killing her OTP. Sorry baby. ;3; Next time they'll live happily ever after, I promise. Also, I'm thinking I really don't like calling Hangeng 'Hankyung'. >_> Sorry for the mistakes blah English is not my native language blah and yes I had to mention it so I can have an excuse if it sucks too badly blah.

___________________________________

Heechul looks terribly pale when he storms into their room, his eyes open wide, pupils unnaturally big.

"What... what happened?" Leeteuk gets up from his bed, worried. Champagne, who was just sleeping on his legs jumps away, startled, and meows quietly, looking up at Leeteuk questioningly.

"That fucking bastard...!" Heechul hits the doorframe furiously. "I could just kill that motherfucker!"

"Wha..."

"He fucking left me... he thinks he has the fucking right to!!" Heechul kicks his own shoe and it flies through the room to rest next to the leader's bed. Champagne immediately realizes his master's room isn't the safest place in the world now and he runs away to find Heebum, meowing with irritation.

Leeteuk's eyes widen a little.

"Left you...?"

Heechul looks at Leeteuk as if he's just noticed him and Leeteuk sees anger and pain in his eyes.

He understands. But he doesn't get a chance to say anything because suddenly Heechul is all over him, kissing him hard, pushing him down to the bed, climbing on top of him, pinning him down...

The kiss is rough, Leeteuk feels his lips being bitten, he opens his mouth and he feels Heechul's tongue everywhere inside, and he moans a little, closing his eyes, and then Heechul breaks the kiss only to nibble on his ear and Leeteuk can feel hot wetness on his cheek and he knows Heechul doesn't cry often but he is crying now so he lets him do anything he wants to, anything.

He just can't say no, not even when Heechul undresses him quickly, roughly, his eyes and his cheeks shining with tears in the dim light of the night lamp. He doesn't say no and he concentrates on the feelings and it's hot, burning and painful and he clutches his hands on Heechul's shoulders arching up and moaning softly as he feels himself being taken and he gives it all away because Heechul is his friend and he needs it.

Just because he needs it.

***

It's quiet in the morning and when Leeteuk wakes up he sees Heechul lying on his side next to him, looking at him with nothing but emptiness in his eyes.

Soon he feels Heechul's fingers on his swollen lips, brushing them softly, then slowly moving down to the bruises on his neck and shoulder and finally resting on the white, white sheets surrounding them.

"You know, about that... I'm sorry." the dark haired man whispers quietly.

There's a second of painful hollowness before Leeteuk nods slowly, closing his eyes again.

"It's okay."

Champagne is lying between them, sleeping peacefully.

***

"Hyung, I'd like to talk to you for a minute."

The usual soft smile on Hankyung's lips is gone, and Leeteuk can see an ugly bruise under his eye. He looks worried and troubled and leader immediately knows what's it all about.

"About.." Hankyung bits down on his lip, eyes fixed to the ground.

"About Heechul." Leeteuk smiles softly at the surprised look on the Chinese man's face. But the smile disappears quickly. "Why did you do it?" the question sounds cold and disapproving and Hankyung flinches, clutching his hand on the doorframe.

The same place where Heechul hit it, Leeteuk thinks and he suddenly feels angry.

"It's... because of my ex-girlfriend."

Champagne wakes up and shivers a little, shaking his head, probably to make his dreams disapper. Then he looks at Hankyung, his blue eyes clear and bright and steady and Leeteuk can feel the cat's back tensing under his hand. He seems to want Hankyung gone, and deep inside Leeteuk knows that he feels the same.

"Oh."

"When our promotion in China will be over... she said she'll move to Korea to be with me."

There are many things Leeteuk would like to say, like 'why the hell are you threatening our band's stability' or 'why are you leaving Heechul for someone who's not even a part of us'. But he knows it would sound stupid and he knows that for Hankyung, that girl is a part of 'us'.

"I... there's nothing I can do anymore. I tried to talk to him, but it ended up on him throwing insults at me and then..." he shrugs and scowls slightly, his fingers brushing his swollen eye. "I'd like to apologize properly before we leave to China again, but he doesn't let me."

"Would you let him if you were on his place?" the older man asks softly.

Hankyung is quiet for a while, and it seems like he really doesn't know what to say.

"I... I just... I can't..."

"It's okay." Leeteuk sighs, shaking his head. "I'll tell him you're sorry." it sounds so shallow when he says it and Hankyung notices it because he flinches slightly, looking so troubled that Leeteuk almost feels sorry for him. But he doesn't say anything else, he just looks down, counting the little pink dots on Heechul's black carpet.

When Champagne finally relaxes and lies down on his knees comfortably, Leeteuk knows that Hankyung is already gone.

He's still counting the little dots until they get blurry and shaky and wet.

***

"Did you know that you have 248 dots on your carpet?" Leeteuk asks, walking into their room after taking a shower. His hair is wet and he's wearing loose jeans and a plain white t-shirt and when Heechul looks up from his book, he immediately smiles.

"You're hotter than him" he states.

"Thank you" Leeteuk rises his left eyebrow at him, knowing better than to ask who exactly did Heechul mean by 'him'. "But I was just talking about pink dots."

"You make pink dots sound hot." Heechul's grin is getting predatory.

"Of course." Leeteuk grins back at him. "I'm the leader of the hottest band in Korea. Screw DBSK, they don't even make pink dots sound hot."

Heechul laughs softly, letting all the tension disappear in the air.

"But you know what?" he says, after a few moments of comfortable silence, filled only with Heebum's and Champagne's purring concert and soft whispers of the papers Leeteuk was looking through, absolutely not caring that he's getting them wet with all the water dripping down from his hair. "It's not my carpet."

"Huh? I thought you said you bought it. Because the brown one looked like someone smeared shit on the floor and made everyone pretend it's a carpet."

"Yeah" Heechul still sounds serious and Leeteuk looks up at him questioningly. "But it's not my carpet. It's our carpet."

Leeteuk smiles and thinks that he really loves Heechul's eyes, especially when they shine like that, full of intense warmth.

***

Leeteuk thinks that Suju T's Japanese single will be a great opportunity for Heechul to let go and forget. He wants all the band members to be happy and he knows that Heechul and Hankyung will be able to be best friends again. He wants them to be best friends because he knows Super Junior doesn't have a friendship that runs as deep as Heechul's and Hankyung's did. Before they went and slept with each other.

What a stupid thing to do, to sleep with your friend, Teuk thinks and then blushes because well, it's not like he has the right to judge.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Heechul frowns, trying to stuff another pair of trousers into his bag, which is impossible, as Leeteuk told him around three t-shirts and two sweaters earlier.

Leeteuk hesitates, but he finally decides to tell the truth.

"About you and Hankyung. You have to make up with him eventually, you know. You'll miss him. I don't think anyone could get as close to you as he did."

Heechul is silent, scowling at the bag, still trying to stuff the trousers in. He finally gives up after awhile, and then glares at Leeteuk, as if he was responsible for the limited amount of space in his luggage.

"We really were close." he says. "And I do miss him. And we will make up eventually. And you're a fucking idiot."

That said, Heechul leaves the room.

Leeteuk smiles when he hears him in the hall, asking Eunhyuk about any spare backpacks the younger boy might have.

Champagne, who's sitting next to Heechul's bag, rubbing his ear with one of his paws, seems to be smiling back at him.

***

Leeteuk wakes up when something icily cold touches his cheek. He opens his eyes and sees Heechul standing above him.

"Let's drink" his friend demands.

Leeteuk gets up and notices at least ten cans of beer on the bed. He suddenly feels like laughing. Or maybe crying. Ten cans, damn it.

He does like drinking, he doesn't like the after-effects though. They have a lot of work tomorrow and he also feels like going to Shibuya in the evening, to shop.

But he remembers how Heechul, when at home, used to drink only with Hankyung. And he agrees.

"You're so going to get yourself drunk silly before I even feel tipsy."

"You're so obviously underestimating me."

In the end, they both get themselves drunk silly and their second kiss is clumsy and sloppy but it's much softer and gentler than the first one, and Leeteuk thinks he likes it and he absolutely won't mind doing it again.

***

"We're late for work." Heechul says. Or rather, muffles the words into Leeteuk's over-sized sweater.

"Yeah, we're terribly late." Teuk agrees.

"The hell you are!!!" Kangin's voice reaches them through the door. "We're fucking leaving!"

Heechul smirks and nuzzles his friend's neck.

"We drank much more than I thought we would." Leeteuk says, scowling because he had to move his head to count the empty cans and it HURT. And then he pets Heechul's hair, because it helps him relax and Champagne, unfortunately, is not around.

"It's so not going to work out." Heechul states out of the blue and kisses the older man's shoulder.

"Fuck me." is Leeteuk's reply.

Heechul moves on top of him and looks down at him in wonder.

"My mouth tastes like shit." he whispers and Teuk thinks he looks so hot it should be illegal.

"So does mine." he smiles and pulls Heechul down for a kiss.

Their second time is almost unbearable, too intense and too wonderful and so different than the first one that Leeteuk feels like crying. He does, later, after telling Heechul that it might actually work out and that he wasn't going to dump him for his ex-girlfriend because they were all uglier than him anyway. Heechul laughs, and then holds him and tells him to calm down "because if one of us is going to cry each time we have sex we're, like, going to die out of dehydration soon."

Leeteuk thinks it sounds very promising.

***

Heebum is really happy to see her master but Champagne seems to only care about Leeteuk and he purrs softly, trying to climb his leg, asking to be held.

"That bitch only cares about you." Heechul snorts. "When I'll buy an apartment, you'll have to move in with me or he's going to scratch my eyes out."

"I wouldn't want that." Leeteuk laughs, holding the little kitty in his arms and petting his head.

"Ah, I missed that carpet." Heechul happily lies down on his beloved carpet, arms stretched out, and he stares at the white ceiling, briefly contemplating on painting it a different colour. "Hey... did you really count these dots?"

"Um." Leeteuk smiles nervously. "Yeah." he puts Champagne down on the bed and sits down next to it, thinking. "So, what about Hankyung?" he asks after a few minutes.

"What about him?" Heechul looks surprised. "Oh, you mean... that? Well, I wish him luck with that girl, she's one ugly mean bitch."

"I want you two to make up."

Heechul rolls his eyes at that.

"We already did. I actually asked him for a recipe a few days ago."

"A recipe... was that, by any chance, a recipe for the burnt rice with shit and pepper you made me when I caught a cold?"

"Well..." Heechul coughs and then grins. "At least I tried. So, why the hell did you count these dots? Were you playing 'he loves me, he loves me not' or something?"

"Maybe." Leeteuk smiles slyly and gets up from the bed only to sit down next to his boyfriend, petting his hair.

"So... does he love you or not?"

Teuk leans over the younger boy, his eyes sparkling with laughter.

"I forgot."

"Oh." Heechul looks up at him and he's grinning but his dark eyes are serious. "Well then, let me make you remember."

"Ok," is Leeteuk's cheerful answer. "But I'm topping."