Always

Author : yuwe0819
Original publish on : livejournal | 2010
Author note : .. T.T .. fail! this should have been a better one but I suddenly experience a major writer's block so here. Another epic failure but i hope someone liked it. Comments would be so much appreciated by the author, me. Thanks everyone. I miss Heenim. T.T ...
___________________________________

 "What the hell was that??" HeeChul started shouting as they entered their room

"What??" LeeTeuk shot back with the same tone of frustration as the pretty boy

"You think I didn't saw you?? With KangIn? Well for your information I did!! What the hell was with that hug??" he's glaring at their leader now wanting explanation though he knew exactly the truth.

"Are you accusing me of cheating?"

"Not a word from me"

LeeTeuk lost control because of the arrogance in HeeChul's voice which covered the pain the pretty boy feels.

"If there's someone who should be questioned of infidelity shouldn't it be you. The resident princess who could make every member sleep with him?? How could I be sure that you aren't playing with your toys nowadays?" the words slipped past his lips without Teukie noticing how hurtful those words could be.

The next thing he knew Cinderella stood there in front of him with tears in his cat-like eyes threatening to fall and that's when LeeTeuk realized the meaning of the words he just said. He wanted to apologize and tell the other to forget what he said but before he could do so HeeChul spoke with his voice trembling.

"Of all people I thought you're the one who would know me better than anyone else. I thought you will see me as someone to love and be loved and not some whore-like guy who flirts with everyone to sleep with them like how everyone else see me. I thought you'll be the one to see through the flirtatious outer shell I always show. But now I know, you're just one of them."

When tears finally fell from his eyes, he wiped them off roughly with the back of his hand, turned away and stormed out of their room.

Without them knowing, SiWon has long been listening in their conversation. He couldn't resist acknowledging the pain he feels in his chest. Why is he so hurt of what he heard? He just feels sorry for his hyung for being misunderstood. He wants to comfort HeeChul. He wants to hug the pretty boy and wipe away the tears that will taint his angel-like face and kiss away his pain. Wait, kiss? He wanted to kiss HeeChul?? What's wrong with his head? Aish! It's not time to think of that for now, now he should go comfort his friend. HeeChul walked past him and slammed the door of the room just opposite the room he just fled. Fortunately that room is SiWon's room so he doesn't need to ask for permission to enter. He opened the door and he saw the pretty boy sitting in the edge of his bed obviously crying even though all SiWon could see was his friend's back.

"HeeChul hyung" the younger said to inform the other about his presence

The younger man saw his hyung try to hide his sorrow by wiping his tears away but he stopped the other by saying

"Don't do that. You have to cry for you to feel a little better. Even for a little, at least that would relieve you."

SiWon walked toward HeeChul and sat beside him. He couldn't understand it but when he saw their Cinderella crying like that because of their leader he feels like crying too because of the squeezing pain in his chest.

"Hyung.."

"I'm sorry you saw me like this. I'm so sorry for appearing so weak in front of you when I should be the strong one for the group" HeeChul said without looking at his Dongsaeng