cheering leeteuk up: for dummies

Author : 83lines
Original publish on : archieve of our own | 2019
Author notes : PHEWWWW it's been a while ;)))

Okay for real it's been ages since i've wrote (I think it was mouths ago but it felt like years) so I decided that the teukchul nation needed another fic from your provider :DDD

I apologise for the amount of clicheness(?) this book has but I hope it's enough for you guys to enjoy it!!!

Also today is Siwon Day!!! (Fake Siwon Day to be exact) So wish him a happy birthday :^)

___________________________________

His mind was inflicted with what had become Leeteuk's nightmare. Crowds of comments and hatred arrages. His mind could not make it stop, the barrier was broken and it's own wall had crumbled down by the people which could not understand Leeteuk.

The members had texted Leeteuk to ask if he was okay and that they were going to talk to it with the management. But it didn't do any help. For Leeteuk, there was nothing. He was used to all of it, even if Heechul slapped him for saying that each time any inconvenience happened, wherever that be him or another member.

Leeteuk hides under his blanket, tired of getting up and still deciding if the choice of going to Taiwan was worth it. He cuddles shim-koong, trying not to overthink about the mess that was happening. Then, of his phone rang and he quickly grabs it hoping that it was from his manager. Instead, Leeteuk was surprised to see the text message was from none other than Heechul.

meet me at outside,

Leeteuk's palms begin to sweat. Heechul, one of the people that always left him on read had asked him to go out? Shim-koong tilts her head, as Leeteuk puts her down carefully. He eventually pulls out in bed, even though he was drained to even be able to get up.

Heechul and Leeteuk had an awkward relationship. At least, that's what Leeteuk says. Everytime, even when Heechul was in a bad mood, his heart lights up and starts pumping faster. Of course, Leeteuk wasn't the best at expressing himself and have trouble resolving fights with Heechul. It was at that point, the people surrounding them would start getting suspicious and begin a gossip. But it spreaded where everyone in their company knew about the rumours. What was it with Heechul's busy mind that kept clashing upon Leeteuk? Even their conflict wasn't enough to make the two of them fall for each other.

They were idols. Only two things that should be on their mind, to make sure their image is at least acceptable and to just do your job. But there was no point, Super Junior themselves are just the comic relief compared to more successful and clean groups. Heechul really went out of his way to be able to spend some time with him, Leeteuk is amused.

There wasn't a moment where Leeteuk would leave Shim-koong behind unless it was an important event he has to attend, so naturally Leeteuk holds his princess and doesn't turn back to leave Shim-koong.

From that moment onwards, his mind was only to Heechul. Kim Heechul. And that second he pulls the entrance door open, Heechul was standing there. He had probably rushed dressing up, seeing at it was only the afternoon and had just finished recording three other shows. Leeteuk looks down, still unsure why would Heechul make this effort to see him at a time where he was lost and overwhelmed.

"Jungsoo-"

"You really made an effort to come here?"

Leeteuk interrupts him this time, as he pets Shim-koong calmly. This mood changing person, Heechul thought.

"Why wouldn't I," Heechul says, he doesn't say anything else but walk a little closer to Leeteuk. Both of them eventually laugh it off, about the amount of silence tension they create when together. Heechul takes notice of Leeteuk's own lips and eyes. There was this millisecond, like there was something.