Last Kiss

JOOEUN POINT OF VIEW

The next day at school Baekhyun is constantly nagging about how I didn't talk to him and ignored him, I turn around to face him "Baekhyun, let's break up"

"HAHAHHA, so funny, come one let's go" he tries to grab my hand, but I pull it away "Come on Jooeun, are you on your period or something?" 

"No, I am not on my period, I just........."

"Your breaking up with me?"

"Y-yes, I am sorry"

he scoffs "Oh, you will be, it's not often when I give a girl my heart, my love, and my attention"

"No, Baekyun, w-we can still stay f-friends" "Uh, huh, sure" he shakes his head and walks away with his hands in fists, I want to run after him, but I don't, I think it's better for now

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"HE IS JAE'S SON?"

'Y-yes, sir, his girlfriend was 5 months pregnant when your hyungs killed him, he found out that same day." I felt guilty for killing him, he was about to be a father, but this is not safe for Jooeun, what if he finds out? 

"Go get Jooeun from School"

"yes, sir"

BAEKYUN POINT OF VIEW

I knew Jooeun's uncles killed my dad, at first I was going to make her fall in love with me and break her heart, but the more time I spent with her, the more I fell in love with her, I knew this would just end up not good, but she broke up with me?

when I said that I don't give my heart, love, or my attention, I meant it, girls die for me, but none caught my attention, they weren't my type. I don't want to hurt her and I won't, I just have to make the situation better...........

She was walking to class when I injected her with drugs and she fell into my arms, I took her to my house.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"S-sir, um, J-Jooeun, isn't there"

"WHAT?!  GET EVERYONE TO LOOK FOR HER, NOW!" I get my car and rush out, I can't have her hurt, my little princess, I shouldn't have trusted him so easily. 

............................

It's been 2 days and I have no damn idea where my daughter is, everyone is looking for her and Y/N is a mess, she won't eat, all she does is wander out looking for Jooeun. Taeyang has been worried too, he loves her, his love for her is strong just as mine is for Y/N and I can see it in his eyes.

  I was tracking Baekhyun and I finally found his secret house, I took Taehyung with me since he still works with me, but the others don't know.

JOOEUN POINT OF VIEW

I woke up at an unknown place, "So your awake?" 

"Baekhyun?"

"Wassup princess?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I am not doing anything princess , I won't hurt you, just stay with me for 2 days? think of it like a sleep over."

"Why? why should I trust you?"

"Why shouldn't you? I told you, I love you, I won't hurt someone I love, I have to tell you something important." 

It has been pretty fun with Baekhyun, we watched movies, had a pillow fight, and he chased me around his gigantic house. We fell asleep together, not in a perverty way tho, we ordered take-out, these 2 days have been fun. He also told me that potato looking dude was his father and I really felt regret that he never got to see his father because of me, but we got over that. 

"Princess, your father most likely will be coming to pick u up today" we were cuddling on the couch while watching a K-drama "Oh, well, um and uh, Baekhyun, I am sorry, I broke up with you, I just don't feel the way with you that I feel with someone else, but you will always have a special place in my heart" 

"So that offer of being friends is still on?" 

"Ofcourse!" 

"Jooeun can I have a last kiss with you?" I consider it and say yes

We kiss, and his lips feel the same, the same vanilla taste, soft and fit perfectly against my lips, they send tingles down my spine, I wrap my hands around his neck, enjoying the last time we do this. The last time we do this, the last time he says this, Our last kiss.

I was chasing Baekyun for putting Ice cream on my face "YAH! GET HERE YOU EVIL MONST-" just then the front door opens with a bang and there stands my father and Taehyung uncle. At first all mad, but then confused "What the?" Taehyung uncle looks so confused it's funny. "Jooeun, explain." dad says, so Baekyun and I explain everything to him and dad seems satisfied.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Baekyun is nothing like his father, I really appreciate what he did for her, I would've imagined her hurt with bruises, but she was having fun, and I am really thankful for that. 

6 MONTHS LATER (Nobody Point of view)

Taeyang and Jooeun were dating, Jooeun was practicing to become the new heir, everyone was at peace, Baekhyun and Jooeun were best friend's and he started dating a girl named Rose, she was really charming and was head over heels for him, she took care of him, and he did the same, He really did find the right person for him.

.............................

Next Chapter gonna be the last

ihfoiejpoqjwoj, it felt like yesterday when I started writing this book, ugh, I am so saddd