Late night walk and talk.......

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

That night all I think is about Buuny boy.........he has been on my mind a lot. His smile, the way he laughs, his eyes, the way he flirts......Aish snap out of it Y/N. I toss and turn all night, I want to talk to him, but he is probably asleep it is 2:31 A.M. I decide to text him anyway

Haiii_It'zyogurl: Hey, you up?

Jungkookie97: Why are u up so late? are u ok?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: yup, I just couldn't sleep

Jungkookie97: Why?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: I was thinking.....

Jungkookie97: about?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: About......you

Jungkookie97: About me?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: nvm, what about you? why are you up so late?

Jungkookie97: I...had work 2 do.

Haiii_It'zyogurl: work? This late? What are you a CEO? 

Jungkookie97: yup

Haiii_It'zyogurl: Wait.....srsly?

Jungkookie97: Ya, you didn't know? Have you heard of Jeon Corp.?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: OMG!!!!! YESSSSS, You're the CEO? how old are you? Jeon corp is sooo amazinggg

Jungkookie97: Lol, yes I work there, and I am 21

Haiii_It'zyogurl: Your so young...and so well established. Lucky you

Jungkookie97: I mean if you like Jeon Corp so much, why don't you apply?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: Idk, I don't think I would fit in....

Jungkookie97: You are definitely fit, actually you will get in because I pick the employes

Haiii_It'zyogurl: But I want to be accepted for my brain not bc your my friend....

Jungkookie97: Fine, but still apply tho

Haiii_It'zyogurl: I'll think about it

Jungkookie97: I really can't sleep

Haiii_It'zyogurl: sameeee...

Jungkookie97: Wanna go on a walk?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: It's so late kookie! 

Jungkookie97: So what?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: It would be dangerous, there are bad people out at night...

Jungkookie97: Come onnnn, I'll protect you

Haiii_It'zyogurl: Fine, You pick me up?

Jungkookie97: Sure :)

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

      Hahahaha, she is worried about those "bad guys" out there, sweetie you're hanging out with the #1 mafia gang leader. Anyway, I get changed into a black hoodie and black sweatpants and head out to pick her up. I was heading out when I hear a baby cry and then another one I quickly step out before another kid cries, it's always like this, sometimes I don't get sleep because of babies crying. I was thinking of temporarily moving out.....or when Y/N and I start dating, I would want her to not be disturbed, I have to discuss this with my hyungs. "HAIII BUNNY BOY!" She yells and jumps onto me. Woah! I just hug her because she is so soft and cuddly "I love you"

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

   I jump onto him because seeing him makes me excited and he doesn't seem to mind, instead he just buries his head in the crook of my neck, he mumbles something I can't understand. I let go and we start walking. Suddenly he just breaks into a grin- a grin he was trying to hide for a while "So you couldn't sleep because you were thinking about me?" Ooof this bunny boy "Definitely not" I reply, I just lied to him "But that's what you said," he looks amused "Jungkoookieee~~" I pout and do aegyo "Fine, fine" he just chuckles and we head to the park. 

    We reach the park and we talk about everything how he became a CEO at such a young age (his dad, who passed away, passed it onto him) He also told me his passion for singing, he sang a song he wrote called Euphoria. He talked about his hobbies and his hyungs. He is the maknae plus he has 8 nephews and nieces, his hyungs all got married or have girlfriends, but he feels a bit....excluded.

  "So why don't you have a girlfriend?" I asked him. We were sitting on the bench in front of the pond, he looked at me, basically stared into my soul, he gulped and said "I-I just w-was waiting for someone.....right" he didn't break eye contact with me and something about him didn't want my eyes to look away. we slowly leaned in and his forehead touched mine "and I think I have found the right person......Y/N" his lips gently touched mine. It was such a euphoric feeling firework exploded in my stomach, he put his gentle arms behind my back as he deepened the kiss and my hands find their way to his hair and gently tug on them. He slightly pinches my side which makes me gasp and his tongue finds his way to mine. We were so busy- we didn't hear someone walk by. "AHM" Someone clears their throat, it was a security guard. She looked at me "kids it's too late for your make-out sesh in the park, go get a bedroom, literally" She looked at kookie and immediately looked down immediately apologized, muttered something under her breath and walked away.

What about jungkook made her go away? What did Jungkook mean, wait am I the right person? t-that kiss!

  What the hell.....I look at him confused. "we should go.." he says "yes, we should" I reply, I start walking when he suddenly pulls me close to him by my waist "We are not done yet baby girl..." his voice is deep and husky, nothing like I've heard.............