See you again

2 YEARS LATER

Y/N POINT OF VIEW 

  Jungkook went to America for work, so I have been raising my baby girl alone with Mark. Yes, baby girl, I had a little girl and I named her Jeon Jooeun (meaning Silver Pearl), Joo for short.           Jooeun has big brown eyes like me, a bunny smile like her father, and a small nose like him, a lot like Jungkook I must say.  she is 1 and a half years old, I am now 22. Mark has been helping me out, we are not married or in a relationship, but he stays over and helps me with her when I go to work. I have hired maids and shit, but Mark still insists, so I let him because that's so thoughtful of him.    

     Oh! and Bighit officially accepted me because of my amazing lyric skills and my passion for rapping. I have released an album and about to go on tour, I have to say that everyone around has been really supportive of me, they are the reason why my music is topping charts, I give most of my credit to them. I have to leave my baby girl with the unnies though when I go touring.

 The issue with my unnies has been fixed. They came to visit me after Jungkook left and told me everything about how they had to lose all old contacts to stay with the boys, how they visited my old house, but I had moved out, how they knew I could achieve my dreams, how they were so sorry for everything. I forgave them ofc, they are my unnies after all, So life has been going pleasingly, but 1 person I try to forget, but I can't, is none other than Mr. Jeon. 

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

2 years, I can't believe it. I miss my baby girl, I want to see our baby, is it a girl or a boy? Did they say their first word? What do they like to do? Is he/she more like me or Y/N? I get to go back now, back to Seoul, to my noonas and hyungs and little nephews and nieces, to Y/N, to my little baby.

  At first, I was stressed out, came home late and drunk, rebelled against everyone, and unfortunately killed way more than before. I get to go home now and this time I want to make things right. I am going to be an amazing father and obv husband, as soon as things get right Imma propose to  Y/N. 

I have heard about her soaring fame, she is a well-known rapper in Korea, and now is charting globally. I am so proud of her, she deserves it, she worked hard for everything she has. I do get worried a lot of times because of all the paparazzi and her fans, that's why I sent some of my bodyguards to protect her. Anyway

My flight is tonight and tomorrow morning I'm going to pay a visit to Y/N...........

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Mark, Jooeun, and I were having a pillow fight because Jooeun was being naughty. Aish, sometimes Mark is such a baby, but that's why we are the bestest of best friends. "Okay, Okay, mommy is tired, I am going to get a....drink of water," I say between breaths. I was in the kitchen when I hear a knock. I go to open the door and see none other than 

 I go to open the door and see none other than 

Mr. Jeon Jungkook showing his famous bunny smile. Part of me missed him, his smile, his laughter, his cuddles, his cheesy talk, his pouty face when he got mad, his handsome, flawless face. But part of me resented him, the way he lied to me, how he killed people, but I didn't know, how he.......he l-left me.

    I don't care about that shit at this point, nope I Kim Y/N don't give 2 shits and I pull him into a hug. A hug that told him how much I missed him for the past 2 years, his strong yet gentle arms that wrapped around my waist, the strong smell of his cologne. He hugged me back just as tightly and played with my hair "I missed you baby girl". His voice......got deeper, huskier, and definitely gave me chills down my spine. 

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Eh, I didn't know what to wear, so I just pulled on one of my favorite hoodies. I head over to her place, a lot of reactions I could expect from her, she could kick me out, yell at me, call the police (which would be useless), idk call Mark? or...............Pull me into a hug? 

  When she opened the door she looked shocked, but then she looked like she was debating on something, and then pulled me into a strong hug like she was holding onto me for her dear life. "I missed you baby girl" I hugged her back as I said that, you don't know how much I missed you Y/N. "Mommy, Is that your boyfwiend?" I hear a cute voice ask WAIT- MOMMY?! HOLD UP! MY....... DAUGHTER? 

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

As Jungkook and I were hugging each other I hear Jooeun asking "Mommy, Is that your boyfwiend?" Jungkook looks over to her, a lot of emotions show across his face, happiness, guilt, and surprise. He immediately swoops her of the ground and kisses her all over, which makes Joo giggle "What's her name?" he asks "JEON JOOEUN!" Jooeun answers all giddy. "Yes, I am your mommy's boyfriend," he says as he puts her down and boops her nose. 

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"JEON JOOEUN!" S-She gave her my name? She is so cute just like Y/N! but her smile is beautiful just like mine! lol, I put her down "Yes, I am your mommy's boyfriend," I answer her. I turn to see Y/N all red with wide eyes, I try to control my laughter, but I can't so I laugh, like genuinely laugh, after a long time, I feel like my heart is in the right place. 

MARK POINT OF VIEW

2 years has changed a lot of shit, Y/N is an idol, has a daughter, Jooeun, who I love with all my heart, she is my little princess. I hear Y/N laughing and Jooeun runs to her, I hear her ask "Mommy, Is that your boyfwiend?" I guess Jungkook finally showed up. I am happy for Y/N, I decide to stay in the room and come out at the right time.

.........................

2 Updates cuz I love y'all~~

~~Don't Hate My Markie!!!!!!!!!!

~~Get ready for juicy shit :p