Ended up wrong

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

Y/N and I were talking, just like catiching up. I admire her beautiful flawless features that I missed seeing for the last 2 years. She matured quite a lot I must say....."Jungkook!" 

"W-What?"

"I see you still have that habit of spacing out," She says giggling

"Uh, yea"

"So, yea, Mark helped me out a lot, he is actually here right now"

"Wait, what?"

"Yea, wait, lemme call him, MARKK, GETCH YO ASS DOWN HERE!"

"Wow, you two have gotten closer"

"Whatchu mean? We were always close" She says and Mark comes down. "Uh, Your back. Um, good to, ya know, to see you again" I just scoff at his 'polite' behavior, which earns me a smack on the arm "Jeon Jungkook, Don't scoff like that, he was being so nice" "Whatever" I say and Mark rolled his eyes at me "Ay, Y/N, Me out" he says as he  points to himself and the door. Y/N gives him a kiss on the cheek and he gives a kiss to Jooeun, flips the middle finger at me and leaves! Aish, such attitude "Pffft, Jungkook, you're the one who got more attitude," she says like she read my mind "Nah, your too easy to read" 

"Mommy, Joo is hungwy" AWwwwwwwwww My baby girl is so cuteeee!!!!! uWu.

I follow Y/N to the kitchen "So, you and Mark a thing?" her eyes go wide "N-no, nope! never in a million years! He is just a good friend to me and an amazing uncle to Joo

I follow Y/N to the kitchen "So, you and Mark a thing?" her eyes go wide "N-no, nope! never in a million years! He is just a good friend to me and an amazing uncle to Joo. Don't be jealous, plus you have no right to be jealous." I don't know, but something triggered inside me, it made me mad, was it him being a good uncle or her bragging about how 'awesome' he is, or the fact that she didn't express how she missed me, wait did she miss me?

"I think I should go now" 

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

"I think I should go now," he says through gritted teeth "sure" honestly a bit relieved I don't know why, but I just feel relieved. 

"So you are not going to stop me?"

"Why would I?"

"Why wouldn't you?"

"Listen Jungkook-"

"No, Y/N, no, You listen to me. I haven't seen you in 2 years, I finally came to surprise you, but all I get to hear is how much Mark was an amazing uncle or how he helped you, never did you say you missed me or did you take care of myself? Do you even care about me? How I survived these 2 years?!"

"Who's damn fault was that, huh? You left me, Jungkook. The reason you hear Mark this and Mark that was because he was here through it all, the nights when Joo and I couldn't sleep, when I felt scared, when I gave birth, he was here through it all, when Joo took her first step, said her first word, he was here the whole time, the time you should have been here. But instead you left, because of work, you picked work over us!"

He looked like he was about to explode, fully red in anger, his hands trembling, and that's when he finally picked up the nearest thing and threw it on the ground. He came up to me, twisted my arm and spoke in my ear "Baby girl, don't speak to me that way. Don't you remember that you broke it off with me?" "Y-Yes, b-because I-I couldn't b-be with a k-killer" his grip got tighter and I could feel tiers finding there way "MOMMY!!" Jooeun came to Jungkook and started hitting him with her small fists. 

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"MOMMY!!" Shit! Jooeun? She starts hitting me with her tiny fists, I take a deep breath and release Y/N. "I'll be back baby girl, remember what I told you last time?  Y/N, You are mine you have always been, and always will be. You are not breaking up with me and no matter where you go I will always watch you and your every movement" (Chap. called "Explanation") I say and slam the door shut

I just wanted to make things right, but they all ended up wrong