10 Years later

Y/N and Jungkook are in their mid 30's. They are now married, they had a grand wedding, 1 of the most luxurious and expensive wedding's in Asia. Jooeun is 16 and  Chanwoo is 11. 

Jungkook is still Mafia, Y/N is Korea's #1 rapper, Jooeun goes to Korea's #1 highschool, and Chanwoo goes to Korea's #1 elementary school.

Taehyung owns Gucci and Chaeyoung is a fashion designer. His kids wear branded shit everywhere

Kim Minhyuk is 21 years old (Gucci Model, still goes to college)

Kim Taeyang is 19 years old (Attends the best college in Seoul, the ladies love him, but his heart already belongs to someone;)

Kim Hyuntae is  19 years old (Moved to Busan for studies)

Kim Minah is 10 years old (Maknae of the family, spoiled by her father)

Jimin owns the biggest dance company in Asia a long with J-hope, Jimin's wife, Sangmi, is a model and J-hope's wife, Eunah, is a teacher at Chanwoo's school.

 Park Daeun (Jimin's daughter) 20 years old (professional dancer) 

Park Minseo (Jimin's daughter) 18 years old (Finishing High school)

Jung Jiwoon (Hoeseok's son) 18 years old (Part-time dancer, but still goes to school)

Jung Minjun (Hoseok's son) 15 years old 

Namjoon is a rapper and producer who owns Monster Music. Inc, his wife, Yuna is a nurse at Seoul Hospital, they have 1 daughter

Kim Jisoo 8 years old, the smartest among all kids and 2 grades ahead of her age

Yoongi and Jiyoo got married at Daegu, they don't have children, but take care of their nieces and nephews like their own. Suga is also a rapper and producer who works under Monster Music. Inc, Jiyoo is a music composer who works behind the scenes with Yoongi.

Jin owns restaurants all over Seoul, he works as a head chef at his fav restaurant, Tzuyu raps with Y/N, she and Y/N used to rap together, before they were separated. So now she raps along with Y/N, but has released her own music too.  Jin and Tzuyu have 1 daughter 

Kim Hayoon 21 years old, (She has a passion for cooking like her father, she dropped out of college and travels the world trying different cuisines and rates what city/ country has the best food.)

That's Bangtan's evolution in 10 years, they have grown and matured a lot, especially the kids.

JOOEUN POINT OF VIEW (BTW EVERYONE MOVED BACK IN THE BANGTAN HOUSE, SINCE THE KIDS GREW UP AND HAVE MATURED, THEY LIVE IN A HUGE MANSION, ON DIFFERENT SIDES AND FLOORS OF THE BUILDING)

I was going to ask mom for help with an assignment for school, I was about to open the door, but I stopped "Jungkook, you have 2 kids, 1 is already a teenager, I told you you don't need to stop, but Jungkook, this Mafia business needs to be done, and out of our life now"

"You don't understand, this underground empire is huge and if I back out now, the hyungs, noonas, and all the kids will be in danger, including us. Plus, after 2 more years Jooeun will be the new heir"

What? Mafia? Heir? me? What the hell is going on?

"Jungkook I won't let my children get involved in your mess"

"Y/N I don't want it either but-"

"No more buts Jungkook"

The door opens and there stands my mom with a red face full of anger, she walks past me, I look into the bedroom to see my dad tugging his hair due to frustration. I guess this is not the right time, I go to Minhyuk oppa for help, 

"Oppa, will you help me with homework?"

"Sure, come here"

......................................................

   I couldn't sleep, thought running wild in my head, what is going on between my mom and dad, I go to check  up on Chanwoo, he is sleeping, I turn around to bump into someone. "Taeyang?" He smiles warmly at me "Couldn't sleep?" I shake my head "Come on, let's go outside" he takes my hand and leads me outside, his touch made my heart skip a beat. 

We were walking at the garden when he breaks the silence "Why don't you call me oppa?" 

"Well I am like my mom, she calls my uncles oppa, but not my dad, people who I.... idk, feel different towards I don't call them by oppa or unnie" 

"So you feel different towards me?"

"Yes-" Shit, me and my big mouth

"Good or bad way"

"Obviously good" I look up to meet his gaze, he has messy long hair, a small nose, eyes just like Taehyung uncle, except his eyes are blue and twinkle like Chaeyoung auntie. He is so handsome, just like Taehyung uncle, but just better? because he is a mix of Chaeyoung aunty and Taehyung Uncle. My thoughts were interrupted by a sigh 

"Jooeun, why do you do this to me?" Taeyang says. "Do what?" I ask, he looks at me debating whether or not he should tell me 

"You make my heart go Boom Boom, like it will beat out of my chest, you make me softer, I just don't know how to describe it, it just feels good to have you by my side, I like spending time with you Jooeun,"

..........................................

Author-nim is back!!!!! Okay so quick catch up, I did a major time skip because I just got more inspiration for a new story, but I was too lazy 2 write a sequel, so this story is probably going to have like around 10 more chapters? 

It's going to be about Jooeun becoming a heir to the Jungkook's Mafia world, how Jungkook and Y/N's decisions have shaped her life, and a mini love story between her and another guy! Hope you keep continue supporting this book, we have come such a long way! Thank you for all the reads! Saranghea!!!!