Phone call

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I call Mark since I haven't talked to him in a while

"HEY MARKIE!"

"Sup?"

"I'm just bored,"

"So you call me only when you're bored? and what about Jungkook, why not call him?"

"Ok, first, I don't call you only when I am bored, I have been busy with my concer-"

"OH YAA, YOU DID SO WELL, I AM SO DAMN PROUD"

"Awww, thx, and Jungkook, Idk, I don't feel like talking to him"

"Anyway hows life?"

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

"HAHAHAHA DADDY STOB ITTT, DAAADDD HAHAHAHA-" My baby girl and I just watched The Avengers Endgame and now we were having a tickle fight. I wish Y/N were her right now......"Dad, I love you 3000" Awww she hugged my arm and started poking me "OOH Daddy has muswles, Daddy your so strong, stronger than all of them" She points to all the characters on the tv "Who's your favowite?"

"Hmmm, My favorite is Iron Man" "ME TOO" "Let's go have dinner with the rest, ok?" She was already ahead of me walking downstairs like a penguin OOF MY HEARTU!!!!!

..........................................

I was tucking Jooeun to sleep when I got a call from Y/N

"About time you call me baby girl"

"First of all, I didn't call because of you, I didn't want to call you, I called to ask about Jooeun, how is she? and second, don't baby girl me"

"Ouch, don't wanna talk to me? well, that hurt. And Joo's perfectly fine, we watched Avengers Endgame."

"YOU WATCHED A PG-13 MOVIE WITH A 3-YEAR-OLD?"

"Jeez, calm down. Jooeun is my daughter, obv, it is totally fine with watching pg-13 stuff with her"

"Perfectly fine my ass, You are going to corrupt her Jeon Jungkook"

"HAHA, Yup, and yes, baby girl you ass is pretty fine"

"Ew, perv, don't teach pervy things to my daughter"

"Can't guarantee you that after all-"

"After all, she is your daughter" I hear chuckle a bit, and that made me so happy, to finally hear her laugh, even just a little, and it made me smile like a damn idiot.

"Well, I'll maybe consider talking to you later, maybe. Take care of my Joo, bye"

" Maybe? pffft please you surely will. I will take care of Joo don't worry"

"Love yo- I mean TAKE CARE"

"LOVE U 2 BABY GIRL"

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

Mark convinced me to talk to Jungkook and I have to admit it was actually fun. I almost said I love you- Aish pabo me! I also can't believe he showed a 3-year-old a pg-13 movie, like Jeon Jungkook! Aish! I love him.

 I do, and I am not going to deny it, but I don't know if I am ready to tell him............ 

.................................

I am so sorry, this is kinda trashy and a bit shorter than what I usually write, but y' all know that your author-nim has writer's block, and no inspiration, but I still updated, also I am currently working on a new book, so stay tuned for that! 

Thank you so damn much, like the views for this book are going up so fast, I am currently working on a new book, and you will surely get a sneak peek on that soon!

ILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the late update :p