Meeting Part 2

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

The person who opens the door is very handsome. A bit short I must say, his hair is dyed bubble gum pink, his jawline is sharper than a knife, he is wearing a button-up black tee with palm trees. When he sees me he extends his hand "you must be the famous Y/N, Jungkook talks about all the time. My name is Jimin, Park Jimin, nice to meet you." " Y/F/N  Y/L/N, nice to meet you too Jimin-ah," I say and shake his hand, HIS HANDS ARE SO TINY!!!!!!

We go inside and let me say it's more beautiful than any other building I have ever seen, it was so grand

I get to meet the rest of his hyungs, they are all so handsome Jungkook never told me his hyungs are so hot, especially Jimin-ah

Jin: It's nice too finally meet you Y/N, I am the oldest and the most handsome, please call me oppa.

Namjoon: I am Namjoon, you are way prettier in person, Y/N-ssi, and welcome to our house.

"House?! you call this a house? This is a freakin' Mansion!" I say and smile brightly while throwing my hands up dramatically

Hoseok: OOOH SOMEONE IS DRAMATIC, WE WILL GET ALONG FINEEE GURLL. Hi, I'm your hope, you're my hope, call me J-hope. Or Hoseok, whichever one you prefer.

Taehyung: Hi Y/N, I am Taehyung! I love Japchae and I have a little dog named Tannie- oh wait! I am supposed to greet you! Welcome!

Yoongi: Hello, Y/N-ssi, I am Yoongi, the most mature and responsible.

Jungkook: Mature my as-

Jin: No cursing in this household!

Jungkook: Aish!

Jin: Someone clearly is lacking manners

Jungkook: Sorry hyung

Haha, this little bunny. "So, I heard y'all have wives, um, where are they?" They all glance at each other with a worried expression and all eyes turn to Jungkook. "um, Y/N, don't freak out when you see them. Okay? I promise to owe you an explanation." What?...... "Uh, Jungkook, what do you mean?" Jungkook turns to Jin Oppa and nods, on cue their wives come out.

T-they are......MY UNNIES!!! I wanna run to them and hug them, but something stops me. The sudden realization hits me like lightning. My Unnnies! all in the same house, all together, they are married to them?! I feel like my life has been a lie, I get this feeling of betrayal. It's like my whole world froze, my vision gets blurry and I can feel emotions build inside me. Anger, sadness, pain, frustration, my hands, and my lips tremble. "I t-think it's the b-best thing if I leave right now" I manage to choke out.

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I ruffle my hair in annoyance, she just dashes out of the house and I go running after her. "J-Jungkook, t-take me home" "Y/N-" "please Jungkook, not right now" I do as she says. The whole car ride she stays quiet and looks out the window, I want to ask her what she's thinking, but I don't.  When we reach home she just slips inside her room without a word. 

  2:45 A.M. Ok, that's it, I have had enough, ever since she came home she has been crying non- stop! I have had enough, Imma go upstairs and make her talk to me. I knock twice and go inside, and then I see my baby girl, curled up in a ball, crying her eyeballs out.

  I sit next to her and move her onto my lap. She instantly wraps her hands and legs around me as she nuzzles her head into my neck. "You can talk to me," I say to her "E-explanation" what? Oh! I owe her that explanation shit! "Can it wait til' tomorrow?" She nods.

   "J-Jungkook, they a-all were together, All these years, the unnies I relied on more than anyone else, who was with me through thick and thin, t-they bailed on me. Jungkook after we all 'separated' I couldn't sleep at night, thought about them all the time, I drowned myself into my dream of becoming a rapper completely. I thought they must miss me as much I miss them, never in a million years would I have thought that t-they got married to close friends, had children, and were living h-happily, and I didn't know. The worst part is that they never contacted me. Never texted me or called, I-I felt anger, and pain, Jungkook, I-I felt l-like my world was f-frozen."

 Her words made me pull her tighter against me, I couldn't see her like this she seems so fragile and weak, who knew she had all these feelings bottled up in her. I rubbed her back as she fell asleep in my arms, I gently put her to bed and slept beside her, thinking about how I am going to explain everything tomorrow.