Proposal

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I was just sitting on the sofa with my big belly watching my favorite K-drama, when I get a text from Yoongi oppa.

YG_AgustD: Hey, Y/N, How you doin?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: All good, the baby started kicking, what about you?

YG_AgustD: Really? Congrats! I need your help with something. Call?

Haiii_It'zyogurl: sure

"Hey, Yoongi Oppa, what do you need help with?"

"So you know how Jiyoo and I have been dating for years now, I feel like I am ready to propose her now,"

"Jinja?!! (Really?!!) That's good news! That psychotic Jiyoo needs to marry now, lol, what do you need help with?"

"Well, basically everything, and I don't know, I feel like you would be the best helper, since you are the most romantic"

"Aw, Thx, so you wanna meet?"

"Sure, let's meet at XXXXXXX Cafe"

"Cya! oppa!"

(At the XXXXXX Cafe)

"Well Oppa, I think we all know that Jiyoo doesn't do fancy or luxury, I think some place casual, but special would do just fine."

"And? I need help for a ring and stuff!!!"

"Don't stress out oppa, Jiyoo's favorite color is blue, so even though the ring is supposed to be diamonds, I think we can get her sapphires customized. The location can be some place calm, but beautiful, maybe a flower garden? Or a beach with an amazing view? Jiyoo will probably dress in something dark, so the place/theme has to go with you're guys' outfits-"

"wah, Y/N calm down, we are planning a proposal, not a wedding"

"sorry, but when do you want to propose?"

"Tonight"

"WHATTTTT?!!!!"

"Why is that so shocking? Look, I have the courage to do it right now, and I don't want to lose it."

"Fine, but we need to include everyone"

"Cool, I already told the boys, you can tell the girls." I gave him a thumbs up "Oh an um oppa, can you pls buy me a pastry? I helped you, and now I am craving for pastries! pleasee-"

"Yah! stop talking, call the girls and I will get you pastries" I nod and call the girls except Jiyoo

"Wassup?" (Sangmi)

"Umm, I need everyone to get away from Jiyoo,"

"Jiyoo is sleeping, what do you want?" (Eunah)

"Yah! Don't be harsh!" (Yuna)

"Okay, so yoongi oppa wants to propose to Jiyoo"

"JINJA?!!" (all of them)

"Yup, So the plan is, 1 of you distract her while the rest help me with other things, Yoongi oppa will text her telling her to get ready for a date, help her get dressed, and then one of the boys will pick you up, then we just wait for Yoongi oppa to propose!"

"SO Who does what?" (Tzuyu)

"I need Tzuyu to distract Jiyoo, and when the time is right I want you to help her get dressed into something nice, Yuna unnie help me pick the perfect location for the date, Eunah and Sangmi help us decorate the place, Chaeyoung and I pick the ring with Yoongi oppa."