Markie....

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

AWWWWWWWWWWWW She is so cute, My heartu! Obv, I can buy many other houses whenever I want, and there would be no need for that because I already own 5 houses of my own, but I want to stay with her, to be with her, to wake up next to her every day, to make her pancakes in the morning for her, and to cuddle to sleep with her. 

    "Awww thank you! and I would love to stay over with a beautiful, lovely, amazing, generous, loyal, and kind-" I could honestly go on and on, but she interrupted me "Ok, that's enough, I am not that amazing as your describing me. Anyway, when are you moving in?"   I thought about it I mean I could move-in anytime so "Tomorrow?" I suggested and she started nodding like crazy.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

OMGGGGGGGGG YAAASSSSSSS, MOREEEEE TIME WITH MY KOOOKIEEEE!!!!!!!!!

    I can't wait until we wake up together, watch movies together, eat, cook, clean, joke, and just do everything together!!!!! He asked if tomorrow was okay and that made me even more excited. "You can stay the night over and leave tomorrow?" I asked him because it was getting late, he gave me a stupid smirk "I mean it wouldn't be my first time staying over now, would it? So I would love too." 

       Aish this pabo, I started remembering everything from that day and I'm pretty sure that my cheeks are beet red, I can feel the heat pass through my body like fire from my face to the rest of my body. Jungkook lifts my chin up with a finger and cups my face "Aigooo, baby don't be shy" he pinched my cheeks lightly. 

.................................................

I wake up to empty space beside me. I remember sleeping with Jungkook, I jolt up and call out Jungkook's name once, twice, three times, I get up to see where he is. I go down to the kitchen and see a note on the fridge "Sorry, baby girl, but I had an important meeting, I had to go. See you tonight. JJK~~The love of your life~~~"

Ooof this bunny! Love of my life, sureeee, but wait is he the love of my life? I get dressed into:

Something simple, but cute. I remember that Jungkook told me to apply for The Jeon Corp, so that's my plan today, along with going to see Mark because he said he missed me. 

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I had to go early because there was a problem with the Drug trade. I always promised myself to not get too involved with the Mafia life, but I guess you can't help it, I don't know how Jeon Corp is doing because right now the Underground world is the only thing on my mind- ofc Y/N too.

  I sort things out, turns out the guy was backstabbing us, so I did the same, except I did it literally not figuratively, yup, Stabbed him, deep, over and over, to make him feel the pain. I, later on, visit the hyungs, when I reach there- the house was chaotic. There was a kid crying, a hyung yelling, a noona crying, and Jimin was about to slap-

I run to him and catch his arm, he was about to slap Sangmi noona, I get everyone's attention. "what the hell is going on?" I comforted Sangmi noona as she cried in my arms, Jimin just pushed his hair back, let out a rough regretful sigh and left the room. I look around for an explanation, but everyone leaves except Taehyung. 

 "They have been depressed lately and it's becoming too chaotic, they had a fight this morning- Sangmi noona and Jimin- you know to never get Jimin mad, I guess this is what it led too." He explained. I wish I could help them, but this is between them, Sangmi noona left and the maids took care of the kids, I really couldn't see them like this, it hurt, but I don't know. "I came here to get my things, I wasn't expecting this, anyway, it's not my place to say anything, they are smart and will figure something out." Taehyung nods and I head upstairs, I grab all my things, well some, the rest will be delivered to her house by the guards.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

I went to apply for the job and everything went well, everyone was nice and I can't believe I am actually doing this, I always admired this company even though I never officially looked into them. I was on my way to Mark right now, he seemed off when he called me today.

  We were sitting in Mark's bedroom with him hugging me. He was crying, lately, he has been depressed and he feels like his life is falling apart "I-I n-need y-you y/n-ssi" "what?" I didn't know hat he meant by that. "C-can y-you stay over?" I would love too, we always did, but now that Jungkook is going to stay with me........ "Uhh, I don't know Markie" he instantly looked up his eyes piercing into mine "Uh, see this friend of mine is staying ove-" he interrupted me "Who?" he asked "Jungkook" I answered and I swear I saw his eyes darken before turning back to normal "Y/N..........explain" "It's a long story" "I have time" he insists. 

    So I tell him, everything, leaving out parts like our make-out session and us kissing, stuff like that. The whole time he had his jaw clenched and he didn't utter a word, I was going to grab his hand when I noticed they were in fists. I nudge him "M-Markie" he looks at me with a smile, a fake one, his eyes showed pain, I don't know why. "I should go now," I say and hurry out, I know it was rude, but I had to, I don't know what was going on with him. 

   I was out of his house when someone grabbed me by my waist and turned me around, I saw mark and I put my arms on his shoulder for support, and then he smashed his lips on mine.............

 JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I was getting worried Y/N wasn't home yet. I had put a tracker in her shoes, so I knew where she was. AT MARK'S HOUSE?!!! That can't be good, I get in my car and drive at my fastest speed to his house ready to punch him. But what I see is heartbreaking, Y/N is there and they....are....k-kissing. That's all I need to see before I go back to our house, yes, that might've happened, but I am not letting her go.

  Kim Y/N You are mine, only mine, I won't ever lose you, you will be mine, no you are mine, and you will regret kissing him. Mark my words........