Rough......

Get your Hobi water Ready people.......

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

   I can't believe this guy, he pulls away and looks down. "I-I am S-Sorry, I shouldn't h-have done that. Y/N I don't know what happened please don't leave me........ever." he looks up to meet my gaze and my heart breaks he has tears, my Markie never ever cries, I instantly pull him into a hug. "Don't worry Markie, I will always be here for u"

MARK'S POINT OF VIEW

Yes, the same Mark from the Mafia. She doesn't even know half of the other reasons why my life is falling apart. She doesn't know that I am in a Mafia gang, I have feeling for Y/N I love her, but I never told her, afraid I would lose her. I love it when she hugs me or calls me Markie- when she scolds me or pouts. 

   She told me about Jungkook and I am sure it is that Jungkook, my rival, she didn't tell me intimate things, but I am sure those things happened. Just when I thought life couldn't get any worse. I just need her- that's when I kissed her, she didn't kiss back and I didn't expect her too, I pulled away as soon I realized it was wrong.

Y/N POINT OF VIEW

   I tucked Mark to sleep he slept like a little baby. I looked at the time and noticed it was 12, Jungkook would be worried, so I hurry home. When I go home I am greeted with no lights. "Jungkook?" I call out "Jungkookie?" "Bunny boy~~" still no response. All of a sudden the lights flick on and I turn around to bump into a hard yet gentle chest. I obviously look up to see Jungkook, he grabbed both of my elbows and dragged me to my room. The air felt tense, too hard to breathe, why was he acting like this?

    I sat on the bed, he looked fierce "baby girl, you have been very bad, he said"  he said and let out a bitter chuckle "You belong to me, only me, and Just me" he took a step forward. "You went to Mark's house, spent time with him, kissed him, and probably tucked him into bed, you also came home late." every sentence he said, he took a step forward. His words were right, but they made me feel guilty coming from his mouth. His voice was seductive, mad, dominant, sexy, AISH PABO ME SNAP OUT OF IT.  "Did I mention you look beautiful, did I also mention that dress is quite short to meet a friend, that is a male."

 I look down from guilt "Look at me" he demanded, so I did. He was too close, he hovered on top of me, "You. Are. Mine." with that he crashed his lips onto mine like two bullet trains crashing head-on. He pulled me on top, guiding me into straddling his bigger body. I moaned and melted into him. so relieved, I would have expected something worse "Oh trust me, you won't be able to walk tomorrow, it won't feel so sweet then." He said like he read my mind. 

  Mouth devoured mouth, lips, and tongues going at it, this was nothing like the other kisses, it was like he was claiming me to be his. His delicious, plumply, pink, soft, beautiful lips on mine, his hand going under my dress. I couldn't control it, I need him, and I can feel that he needs me. I grind on him and he groaned into my mouth, he hand tracing my spine, which gently unclips whatever I was wearing inside. He swiftly switches places, with him on top and me on the bottom, "this is where the fun comes in...baby girl"

This was......rough, it was intense, and a side of Jungkook I had never seen. He made me feel pain and pleasure at the same time. Each time the movements got harder and my sounds got louder, which made Jungkook smirk, he was really enjoying this. "Oh, god, remind me to never make him mad ever again......unless if I'm needy," I think to myself

.............................................

JUNGKOOK POINT OF VIEW

I was rough last night, like super rough. She needs to learn who she belongs to, I felt so good when she screamed my name last night, Of course, I have to go teach Mark a lesson. I feel movement beside me followed with a groan, I see Y/N with teary eyes, I immediately regret being so rough last night, she must hurt super bad right now. "J-Jungkook, M-my legs hurt," she said as she looks away. I turn her to face me and she snuggles closer to me "I-I am sorry about M-Mark. Jungkook h-he is my best friend and he *sob* he is going through an h-hard time *Sob*

  She starts crying and I try to calm her down, wow I am so stupid first she goes through emotional pain because of her best friend and now physical pain because of me....... I help her all day because of the feeling of guilt. I was going down to get pain-killers from the kitchen when I get a call from Taehyung "JUNGKOOK! URGENT, COME!" With that he hangs up. I am really worried "Y/N I HAVE TO GO, I WILL BE BACK IT'S URGENT SORRYYY!!!" I yell and immediately rush to their house.