ch 27. The Reception

Ch. 27

Below is Annabel and her wedding hair style

Below is Annabel's wedding dress

Below is Sammy and his wedding suit

Sammy POVAfter the reception, Annabel and I rushed to our room which was upstairs from the reception hall

Sammy POV
After the reception, Annabel and I rushed to our room which was upstairs from the reception hall. I booked it for 1 night because tomorrow Annabel and I are going to travel to Barbados for our honeymoon. Since she is on summer break for medical school, I booked a room for us at an all-inclusive resort for 2 weeks.

Annabel is a virgin and the day we got back together she told me that she wanted to wait till our wedding night to have sex since we waited this long already, and our wedding day was going to be in a couple of months. She thought it would be more special if she lost it on her wedding day. I respected her decision. I am not going to force her to do anything that she doesn't want to do. This is her life and her body, so she is in charge of it. If she wants to wait, then I will just have to wait. I never cared that she was a virgin before we dated. I know some guys hate being with virgins because they want someone with experience. However, it's such a turn on to me; to know that my dick is going to shape her vagina and I will be the one to teach her everything about sex. I am glad that she is willing to try anything at least once.

The only two things that she won't do is anal and group sex. I am okay with not doing both, but I wasn't even thinking about group sex. That disgusts me. All I want is Annabel in every way possible: mind, body, and soul. I honestly don't want anyone else and yeah there are other pretty girls out there, but I am honestly not interested in any other girl beside her. I only want Annabel. She is my life and the only woman I think about, so I would feel uncomfortable if I had sex with her and another girl. It would turn me off, no matter what the other girl looked like because I would feel like I am cheating. I could never bring myself to cheat. I never understood people who cheat like just break up or divorce your wife/husband if you are interested in another person. Cheating is just so damn disrespectful and cowardly. I would definitely not allow her to have sex with me and another guy. If she even suggested that; I would think she lost her mind and I would love to be on whatever crap she was on. If she ever cheated on me which I know she will never do because she has the same point of view as me about cheating and she just doesn't have the heart to do that; but if she ever was stupid enough to attempt that; I would personally kill the guy, lock her in our house, and she would not be allowed to ever leave the premises because I have the means and methods to do that and she would be extremely grateful that I would never harm a female (well except Susan :-); anyone remembers sweet old Susan).

Since Annabel is a hard no on only two things;that stills leaves a lot of sexual acts that we can explore while we are married even ones that I never did before. I guess it is true that innocent girls are the kinkiest.

Does anyone remember Susan?