Ch 22 3:07 am

Ch 22

Some of you wanted to know how Sammy got shot and if he shot himself to get sympathy from Annabel so I will be explaining in this chapter what actually happened to him that early morning.

Annabel POV

Damn I don't even know how to describe that kiss, that was the best kiss we ever had so I totally can't wait until we have sex. But I have decided that since I waited this long to have sex I want to wait until marriage to have sex with him.

So, after we made up Sammy obviously decided not to take the train. Instead of him dropping me off at my house we decided to go to his house, so we can tell Anthony, Christina, Katherine, and Danny who were all at his house about our great news.

In the car Sammy held his right hand with my left hand. Aww.... he is so sweet, and I looked down and thought wow he really does know how to choose a ring.

Sammy interrupts my thoughts to tell me

"Annabel, can you please just think before you make a choice. Are you 100% sure that you want to marry me? It will suck, but if you have any ounce of doubt about us, then we shouldn't get married."

"Where is this coming from? I told you I wanted to get married to you. If I had any ounce of doubt, trust me I wouldn't be walking down the aisle with you."

"You say that you are 100% sure and I believe that right now you think that you are 100% sure but I don't think you are actually considering all of the possibilities that can happen if we get married."

"Just stop it, I am not a 5-year-old, I have considered everything that can or will happen if we get married. Yet I still want to marry you. I have no doubts and I am seriously offended that you think that I am so childish that I would jump into marriage with anybody without thinking about every possibility. Marriage is important to me and I am not planning on getting a divorce. I don't believe in divorce. I believe in commitment, working things out, and staying together. I refuse to get married to someone even If there was only a slim chance that I will be miserable and regret my decision to get married to them". I say

Sammy POV

"I am sorry for offending you. That was not my intention at all. It is just that I want to warn you. You know what my job entails. Realistically, I will end up either injured, killed, or arrested so marrying me comes with a lot of consequences and it's not fair of me not to warn you. For example, I almost died at your doorstep." I say

Flashback- the day I ended up at Annabel's house

3:07am

It so pathetic but I have been stalking Annabel's house every night since we broke up which has been a couple of months. Though in my defense, I don't want her to get kidnapped again I keep telling myself. I usually park my car a block away from her house, so nobody will recognize my car. Right next to where I have been parking my car is an ice-cream shop and I was feeling for some rum raisin ice cream. When I was about to cross the street, I spilled some on my jacket. This led me to check my pockets for napkins. After checking my left pocket for napkins, I raise my head and there is this guy who is staring at me. He looks familiar. Then I realize that he is a part of the Russia mafia because of the tattoo on his neck. Everything that has happened to me as a kid and my dad killing the Russian Godfather has caused strains in our relationship. Therefore, we both pulled out our guns, but he was able to pull out his gun first because I had a stupid ice-cream cone in my hand. He shot me on my chest and when I finally pulled out my gun I shot him on his right leg as he was running away which caused him to limp. I was going to run after him, but I knew that the cops would be coming any minute now because of the gun shots so I needed to get out of that area. Thus, I ran across the street, then I had to walk a whole block with my jacket pressed on my chest to stop the bleeding. Finally, about 10 minutes later, I end up at her house sweating and in pain. At this point, I didn't even care if I looked like a stalker or the disapproving looks I was most likely going to receive from her. I just didn't feel like dying tonight.

Present

Annabel POV

"I am willing to accept the consequences if it means being with you" I say truthfully squeezing his hands a little.

Do you think it was right for Sammy to warn Annabel?