Ch 30 The Annual Charity Gala

Ch 30

I dedicate this chapter to all of my readers. Enjoy!

Today is the annual charity gala that Sammy and I hold each year.

Below is Sammy and what he is wearing at the annual charity gala

Below is Annabel and what she is wearing at the annual charity gala

Below is Annabel  and what she is wearing at the annual charity gala

A year after I got married, I created an annual charity gala to raise money for  kids that suffered with cancer. The first year, only about  100 people came and there was no fee to get in but they did donate. Six years later, and the charity gala is a hit . We had a great turnout- about 500 people this year. Many businessmen and healthcare professionals, some politicians, people who are in the upper positions in the mafia as well as their families were invited. We also invited the cancer children and their families. There is a $5,000 fee to get in for each adult, $2,000 fee for each child, and no babies are allowed. The cancer kids and their families that were invited are excluded from paying that fee. Some individuals that show up still donate money. There are also many people who don't come and donate anyway for this great cause.

"Thank you, ladies and gentlemen, for joining Samuel and I's annual fundraiser. Thanks to your generous contributions, we raised over $2 million. Enjoy your meal, continue dancing, and do not forget to pick up your goodies at the end of the event. " I say in front of the large crowd while holding Sammy's hand

After the remarks, the band started playing music. Some people ate while others danced.

There were 2 floors where people were dancing- the main floor and upstairs which is one floor above the main floor

I enjoy dancing upstairs because you can look down and see the band playing and see everyone dancing below, and how beautiful it is down below. It is also very decorated up here. After eating, I dragged Sammy upstairs to dance with me. Sammy doesn't want me to exert any physical activity since I am pregnant with twins which is plain malarkey. However, to him it is apparently okay to have sex even though I am exerting more energy than dancing. So, I forced Sammy to dance with me. There were others from the party who came up to dance here too.