Ch. 29 Seven years after the wedding

Ch 29

This is dedicated to AmyBonita49 and anyone else who was eager for mini Annabels  and mini Sammys

7 years later

Annabel POV

I can't believe it's already 7 years since our wedding .We have a 2 ½ year-old son; Leonardo Maxwell Mussolini and I am 3 months pregnant with our soon to be son and daughter. Yes, that's right. I am having twins. With my first pregnancy, my pregnancy wasn't too obvious till 6 months. With this second pregnancy, you can definitely tell I am pregnant.

Both pregnancies were unplanned. I stopped my birth control once I finished medical school and we thought when it happens it happens. We thought since we are still young, we don't need to rush to have kids. The 1st time I got pregnant was about a year after stopping my birth control. Although we weren't trying to have a baby, we were excited after we found out.

This 2nd time,  Sammy is the one who is as excited as the 1st time. I am happy because I wanted to have more kids, but I am not off the roof excited because I am going to deliver twins. If I am being honest, it was difficult raising one baby even with Sammy being  very involved  in Leo's life and us splitting up our parental duties,  so now having two babies to raise at the same time while also having to worry about an infant kind of scares me.

I do blame Sammy for this. After Leo was born and after consulting with my physician , I went back on birth control because I didn't want to have a baby so soon after him. After 2 years of being back on the birth control, I couldn't deal with the side effects anymore. The side effects that I really couldn't handle any more was the nausea, upset stomach, and mood changes. Sammy suggested that I get off it and he can just wear condoms every time we have sex. We did that for a year but then one day while Leo was at my mom's, Sammy and I were in our outdoor pool. Then we moved it to our pool chair. He sat in the chair and it started getting X-rated. I gave him a blow job and right before he could release, I stood up, then sat on his lap facing him. We were making out and rubbing our privates against each other. I don't know how he did it because the pool chair is not wide, but he flipped us over and this time he was on top of me. We went back to kissing, then he reached down to pull down my bottom piece. I was horny but before he could remove it, I told Sammy that we can't have sex unless he goes in the house and get condoms. He didn't want to go get it because it was inside all the way upstairs in our room. It was such a far walk. He promised to pull out when he had to come. I was really horny too, so I decided to listen to him. When he was about to come, he begged me to let him come in me. He also said he highly doubts that I would even get pregnant. I was thinking that I came twice already so I should be fair to him plus it's not like I'm even ovulating right now so him coming in me is not going to hurt anybody. Now 3 months later , I am pregnant with fraternal twins and I look like a whale. The good thing is that I am going to get a baby girl and I am excited for that because I always wanted a girl. Sammy is happy that we are getting another boy because he doesn't have to deal with keeping boys away from two daughters. He only has to focus on one.

Don't worry this is not the ending.  I hope this teaches you all , wrap it up if you don't want kids at the moment.