Ch 25 Getting Ready for the wedding

Ch 25

I dedicate this chapter to Tootybrgr. In chapter 20; you said "She better tell that man how she feels! I will jump into this story and shake her my damn self.". I totally know how you feel . I sometimes want to jump into a story too to shake some of the characters with the hope that they would gain some sense and I often want to tell them what to do or say.

Annabel POV

After the discussion with the Wildcats, I slept over at Sammy's house. There I told him about the whole conversation that I had with the Wildcats (excluding Christina) and he thought it is unfortunate that Adrianna doesn't approve of our relationship. He told me that since she doesn't approve of our relationship it wouldn't make sense for her to come to our wedding anyway and that only people that support our marriage should be invited. Let's just say Adrianna is not his favorite person, but he is okay with her coming if she changes her mind about us. He said that making me happy outweighs how he feels about anyone and he will tolerate her presence because she is one of my friends. He was pleased that my other friends and my family were happy for us and are willing to set aside the fact that he is Godfather.

Christina doesn't know about Adrianna feelings towards her whole family and that Adrianna doesn't trust her either. I decided to keep that part secret since I think it's unnecessary for her to know. The only thing that Christina needs to know is that Adrianna doesn't approve of Sammy and I's marriage because he is Godfather. I only told her that statement, so she knows the reason for Adrianna not helping with the wedding, the reason for us not talking to each other anymore, or the reason for her not attending my wedding.

Fortunately, my friends are getting to know Sammy and his huge family. They are doing this because they are each exhausted from all the drama that has happened so far and just want everyone to get along with each other. I think that is what everyone wants, and I agree.

My friends even admitted that they would be willing to spend more time with his family members that are their ages. I told them see what happens when you reach out to people that you wouldn't normally hang out with. You make friends. They told me I am so corny but that they do believe my comment is correct.

The Wildcats (including Christina and excluding Adrianna) and my sister are helping me plan my wedding. I can't believe it but now we only have 2 months till the wedding. I am excited and so is Sammy.

During the preparation of my wedding, I have come to think that my sister is sleeping with Danny. However, my sister denies it and acts offended whenever I ask her. She claims that my belief is completely ridiculous. She claims that she would never screw or be with someone like Danny because of his immaturity. Despite her continuously telling me this, I believe her as far as I can throw her and sweetie I am not that strong. They constantly flirt with each other and always tend to leave at the exact same time or a few minutes apart. Like seriously, who are they fooling. For two smart people they act so obvious. I never guessed Katherine for a cougar, well she is not that much of a cougar since she is now 24 and Danny is now 23. But I got to admit that Danny is good looking, very smart, professional (well at least when it comes to his job) and they do get along, so I get why she likes him. They make such a cute couple and I am secretly rooting for them. However, I don't have a name for them yet. It has been difficult for me to combine Katherine and Daniel's name.

Sammy POV

Although both deny it, Annabel and I think that my cousin Danny and Annabel's sister Katherine are banging. Katherine is beautiful and smart, so I can see why he would like her. However, he claims that he would never screw or date her because she is so uptight, and he loves being single so why would he leave his great bachelor lifestyle to be with her. He is certainly lying. Who do you know that constantly glances at a person randomly or spends a lot of time with someone that they think was so uptight and absolutely didn't like? In addition, in the past, even as an adult my cousin was very immature and acted like a spoiled player. Everybody will only see his professional side and his maturity when it came to our family businesses (both the front organization and the mafia). However, he did a whole 180. Danny now talks about everything but his sex life and acts very mature in his personal life. In the past, he would brag about his adventures of screwing different women. I got to say he doesn't discriminate. I think he has had sex with at least 1 woman from each race. Now, I have seen with my own eyes him turning down hot girls. I have no idea why they both can't just admit that they are together or at least screwing.

Back to my wedding, its approaching. I am eager but a little nervous. I never saw myself marrying someone and especially not at this age, I am only 24 and Annabel is only 22; so, wanting to be with someone for the rest of my life is new to me. Yet, I know that I am making the right decision. Now, whenever Annabel asks me a question, I tell her the whole truth and I have promised to do it when we are married. She is honest with me too. I am doing this now and will continue to do this while we are married because I know how it feels to lose her and I can't go through that again.

Are you guys excited for Sammy and Annabel's wedding? Hint: It's approaching.