Ch 7 Sammy's Past part 2

Ch. 7

Continuation of Flashback

Sammy POV

I wake up in a dirty jail cell without a bed or bathroom. I stand up and my cheek hurts.Damn that punch hurt.

"Finally you wake up." A guy says behind the bars so I turn around
"where the hell am I" I yell at the man speaking to me

"You will soon know everything once the boss gets here. You have been out for a couple of hours. Our boss was waiting for you"

The mystery man had a Russian accent so I'm guessing it's the Russian mafia

He went upstairs. Then I heard a couple of steps coming downstairs while I stayed standing in this jail cell.

Then I see the boss

"Anatoly" I say harshly

Ааа Samuel, вы наконец-то проснулись. Андрей имеет средний удар ". (Ahh Samuel, you are finally awake. Andrei has a mean punch.)" He says in Russian

Я мог сказать. Что я здесь делаю (I could tell. What am I doing here) I say back in Russian.

In the mafia you need to learn multiple languages because you never know who you will encounter.

"Ну встреча была установка, чтобы получить Вас. Первоначально собирался быть актуальной бизнес-сделка между вашим отцом и мной, но поговаривали на улицах, что ваш папа приносящих вам нашу сделку. Я на самом деле были деньги, чтобы торговать вам GYS на лекарства, но потом я подумал, что это один раз в жизни возможность. Я знал, что когда-то началась перестрелка ваш папа не хотел бы, чтобы ты остался там, так что он сказал бы вам leaveso У меня были мужчины в разных районах вблизи здесь готовы, чтобы получить Вас, когда они увидели вас. Все встало на место, чтобы так красиво "(Well the meeting was a setup to get you. Originally there was going to be an actual business deal between your father and me but there was talk on the streets that your dad was bringing you to our deal. I actually had the money to trade you guys for the drugs but then I thought this is a once in the lifetime opportunity. I knew that once the shootout started your dad wouldn't want you to stay there so he would tell you to leave so I had my men at different areas near here ready to obtain you when they saw you. Everything fell in to place so beautifully)

"Почему ты меня похитить" (why did you kidnap me)

"Для того, чтобы получить информацию. Я знаю, что ваш отец тренировал вас, чтобы стать крестным отцом, так что я знаю, что он должен дать вам некоторую информацию о его сделки, операции, и т.д. просто дать мне что-нибудь полезное "(To get information. I know your father has been training you to become Godfather so I know he must have given you some information about his deals, operation, and etc. just give me something useful)

"Почему бы мне сказать вам" (why would I tell you)

"Если вы хотите, чтобы увидеть свою семью снова. Вы скажете мне, что мне нужно знать "(if you ever want to see your family again. You will tell me what I need to know)