❌💜⚠️Crown this clown

"Your punishment is set"

"For now on you have to find 100 Laughter Marbles to cure your curse"

"You can take your time, no rush, as long you don't make anyone upset you won't lose any Laughter Marbles."

"I have to go now, the rest is in your hands."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"WAAAAH!" A child cries. "Knew he's gonna make the boy cry." Teens laughed. "See what I have to deal with today?! Come on Jimmy!" The mother says, taking his son's hand as he still cried.

*Angrily screams into gloves*

"How in the world am I expected to do this!?" The clown yells startling everyone around him. He looks around him and sees everyone is staring at him, he grumbles and walks away from the crowd into a allyway. "Is Silly upset?" His hat on top his head responds. "Yes I am, now quiet alrighty before I duct tape your mouth." Silly threatens, finding a nearby staircase to sit on.

"I never wanted this honestly, if this goes on any longer I would most likely to stay indoors for the rest of my life." He leans inward, landing his elbows on his legs and placed both of his hands supporting his chin. "I mean who would like clowns this day and age? Because of halloween costumes and those horror movies made it twice as scary instead of funny. And besides that- I hate clowns! With their stupid grin and costumes!" Silly rants for a long time about why he hates clowns so much and only to find that he goes back in full circle of what he said earlier.

Because of Silly's ranting about clowns, Spring, his hat, has alrighty fallen asleep from his ranting. Silly looked at the people walking having a good time in the town square while he sat alone with his hat friend. "I sure hope this ends soon." He stretched backward, however, his head hit the stairs and rubbed his head in pain "Owie!" Spring, who woke up. "Oh sorry Spring." Silly apologized taking off his hat off his orange hair. "I manage to find you, thank goodness." A voice behind both the hat and clown.

Silly stands up and turns around to see a jester atop the staircase. "Name's Parsley." The jester introduced. Silly went slient for a second. "It's okay you don't have to say your name." Parsley says, walking deeper to the allyway. "Come along we have no time to lose, I have the answers to your questions so no need to be shy." He says, walking off deeper in the allyway while Silly follows in curiousity "Uh, who are you? You only just said your name a few seconds ago without any explaination." Silly says pointing at the jester.

"You see i've been looking for you... Wait. Stop." The jester suddenly warns. "Why are we stoppin-" Parsley shush's him by swiftly placing his finger on Silly's lips and whispers "Someones here so I cannot explain it here." He sliently answered. "Who?" Silly whispers. The jester looks above them while Silly is shock to see what he's seeing.

"Them."

About ten people watch above, jumping down quickly. "Quick question do you know how to fight?" Parsley's asks. "Oh yeah! Silly is a good fighter! He can wack them out giving them a few good punches and-" Spring says as Silly covers their mouth. "Kinda..." "Good." Parsley says, bringing out a staff shining brightly for a second. Silly was alrighty in combat before questioning about how he made his staff appear. "Who are these guys?!" not long after Silly jabbed his fist to the attacker's jaw making them paralazed for a bit. Out of no where he was grabbed from behind and Spring decided to help out by spraying pollen on one of the attacker's eyes. "AAH!" They covered their eyes

"Go silly!" The little hat cheered and with that Silly punches him, knocking him out. "Ow, thats gonna hurt for alittle bit." He held his hand. Parsley casted a spell shooting out cards and soon kicking away another attacker behind him. He soon notices that Silly was about to be punched by the one who was paralazed earlier, the jester casted spell, however, they used a shield to somehow deflected it. "Look out!" he shouted, soon being held against to his own will.

Silly quickly grabs the attacker in front of him to throw the other one behind him. "They have mr. jester!" Spring panics. "No worries i'm fine." He ressures them, sliping out a card from his sleeve and drops it to the ground creating alot of smoke. "Lets leave, hold my hand!" Parsley says, tossing more cards creating a large playing card staircase. "Wait were going on thaaaaat?!" Silly shouts as he was trying his best on stepping on each individual cards. Although one of the attacker's manage to find a way up behind them and Parsley threw a card at their face turning into a blindfold. "Hey, your pretty good at this!" "Thanks!" They suddenly reached onto the roof. "Wow I never been on a roof before." Silly takes a deep breath enjoying the view.

"Thats not the only thing you will be seeing you know." "What do you mean by that?" "Follow me i'll explain at Moonglass inn." The jester says, walking on the roof's bumpy like surface. "They're getting away!" One shouts from behind them. "I guess I didn't punch them hard enough did I." Silly sweat drops. "We need faster transportation..." The Jester glances over a bus about to leave. "Bingo." "The bus?" Spring says. "It's the only fastest transportation we have." Parsley turns around to see the attackers are catching up. "C'mon lets go!" He starts running towards the bus.