❌✅Armless - (Christmas special) (2)

631 words

(Sweden's name has been changed to Sueden: 1/5/2019)

Crunching snow and footsteps from aside of me, running different directions.

I look forward, but nowhere I can smile.

Before the dancing snow flakes began to fall.

The ones who thought awful words are not enough...

They retreat,

Felt guilt,

Because the way I now looked.

All of them tried singing me a 'Sorry'.

However, I forgot them all,

Pretending they aren't there,

The shadow of the past I once had.

And in the present, I am now in.

I heard screaming,

kids once my age laughing,

chasing eachother...

Sometimes I wish what it would be like to live a life like-

"Ally? Are you alright?" The boy beside me tilted his head in front of me.

My head shot up from staring at the snowy floor and quickly stopped walking beside him. "Clyde! I was... Kind of caught up in some old memories... Sorry." I lightly laugh, moving the snow with my foot.

"Old memories?" Sueden said, walking ahead putting his hand on his chin.

Great. He's gonna do it isn't he?

Sueden quickly turned around. "Do you mean the memories, like, the time you guys first met me? And where I played with your hair Ally and told me about Cly-" Before he could say anymore I ran and drop kicked him to the chest. "ACK-" He cried in pain.

"No! I wasn't even thinking about that at all!" I yelled. Although I couldn't tell if I was blushing much more than usual but my face felt like it was boiling hot, however, we are outside in the winter so it's probably fine, right?

"Ally! It's christmas eve!" Clyde said to me picking me back up.

"A-and it's snowing..ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵍᵒᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵉʳᶦᵒᵘˢˡʸ ʰᶦᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵖʳᵉᵗᵗʸ ʰᵃʳᵈ." Sueden said, wiping off the snow and slush off his jacket.

When he said it was snowing. It reminded me of where the children played with the snow, onto my left, I see a mother holding their daughter's hand.

The sadness strikes my heart as I felt a small hint of warmth touching my cheeks.

"Mom! I finished attacking the dust bunnies behind the couch!" The once little me said, poking out their head behind the couch.

My sister followed me until she was beside me "I also helped to!" She said, raising and twirling her duster.

Our mother smiled "Good job you two! How about we all treat ourselves with some hot chocolate!" My mother said.

"Hot chocolate!?" Me and my sister said looking at eachother and followed our mother to the kitchen.

Clyde was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

"Ally?" Clyde said. "Your eyes are watering..." He said worriedly.

Sueden looked at me with a face i've never seen too often,

Concerned and worried.

He blinked, realised i'm looking at him, then he aimed his eyes away from us.

I think he's upset about what he said to me earlier.

I wiped my tears from my eyes with my shoulders.

"Sorry, It's just that... I really miss my family." I tried to keep myself calm and collected as possible but instead, Clyde looked with a concerned look at me as his hand holds onto my shoulder.

I don't know why but he is cletching really hard onto the edge of his jacket which it almost seems to be a message.. Of anger?

Soon the concerned face turned into a smile.

"Hey... No worries, I miss my family too." He said.

His hand on my shoulder was shaking.

Something is not right.

Sueden joins in with us "Me three. Kinda miss my loud brothers." Holding up a three sign at us.

"We've been on this journey but it's not over right Clyde?" Sueden said, smiling and holding onto his shoulder.

"Yeah your right! we need to celebrate this chirstmas!" Clyde said.

Maybe i'm overreacting.

I smiled.

"Yes it isn't over yet. No matter how far apart we are from our families!" I said.

We all hugged and laughed with eachother walking to the distance path before us.

"Mother.... I promise. I will save you."

"Just like my friends, Ally and Sueden said. We cannot return until it's over."

...

"I'm sorry."

He cletched his heart when they fell asleep till' the next day.

Written on: 12/24/2018

Finished: 12/29/2018