❌✅Table party...? (5)

This is just about Sirius and her friends messing around.

767 words

------

Alan was sitting on the ground with his legs crossed with his thoughts wandering around in his mind while everyone was having fun, Wix came over.

"Hey, Alan the heck are you doing all the way here?" Wix said.

"..." Alan said nothing looking up to the dark world above him, zoned out to his own world.

"Hello! Alan! is your brain soft served or what?" Wix raised her voice. And again. He didn't respond, but only with a smirk without looking at her.

She then flicked his forehead.

"Ack!- Wha-what you doing!?" Alan said annoyingly. "Trying to get your attention! I tried talking to you once but you didn't respond! Then I raised my voice but you still didn't answer me! That's why I flicked your forehead!" Wix said.

Alan took a deep breathe in and out. "Anyways... What do you want?" Alan said crossing his arms looking up at her. "I saw you here without nobody around, when you first came here a couple of days ago you never do this! Mostly, yell at me or something! So I was bored and came here to check up on you." Wix said. "That's all?" Alan said. "What else do you want me to say!?" Wix shouted.

MEANWHILE... Looking from afar.

*Wix and Alan arguing from a distance*

"Do you think they'll be alright?" Alisha said.

"Eh whatever, I'm sure they'll be fine," Saroll replied.

"R-right..." Alisha said.

BACK TO THEM...

Wix sighed "Look, I just wanna know what your thinking, that's all. Sirius and everyone will be concerned if you don't tell us." Wix said.

"W-well..." Alan said, blushed from what he daydreamed about.

" 'Well...' what?" Wix said getting close to his face with her hands on her hips.

Alan said nothing and let the silence talk for him.

Wix thought for a moment and figured out what he was thinking about all along. Soon then, she knew. "Oooh, I get it! It's about that girl!" Wix smirked.

"NO, IT ISN'T ABOUT HER!" Alan shouted and stood up with a blushed face while his fists are clenched.

"Ahah! My detective skills are improving! So it was about her!" She shouts proudly.

"WIX DON'T GET INTO MY LIFE OR ELSE I'LL TELL YOURS!" Alan shouted.

"Boo hoo, I'm scared, Yeah sorry to break it to you but everyone knows what happened to me and I'm pretty used to it being told over and over again," Wix said, sticking her tongue out.

"WHATEVER! YOU STILL CAN'T TELL THEM THAT!" Alan shouted.

Wix put her arm around Alan's shoulder. "Alan, Alan, Alan when will you understand..." Wix smirked. "Why are you smirking like that Wix. I don't like that." Alan worriedly said.

"Everyone here knows about you and her. " She said.

Alan's eye twitched "Wait does that mean they saw everything with her and me? and including you?" Alan said.

"Yep, correct," Wix said.

"E v e r y t h I n g ?" Alan said slowly.

"Yep, everything! We all saw you how you guys met and all that kind of stuff except for what you guys do at home cause usually those are the boring parts." Wix explained.

"I-I h-how?" Alan said looking at his hands and started blushing.

"Yeah... Maybe we should've told you earlier, buuuut we didn't know how to explain it to you." Wix scratched behind her head and puts both arms behind her back, crossing her fingers.

Alan replied with nothing.

"Hey now! We all go through these things! It's called puber- *Coughs* Life!" Wix said patting his back. After this point, with a blazing face, Alan sat down on the floor again and started questioning his existence.

"Wow, I never knew you'd blush that much over a-" "SHUT UP!" Alan cutting her off and putting his hands to and face.

"Jeez, what happens here." Saroll laughed. "None of your business!" Alan shouted.

"Oh I just told him how we saw his life with his crush," Wix said.

"GODDAMMIT WIX!" Alan shouted pulling out a knife.

Alan chased Wix and she laughed her head off while trying to catch her.

Alisha came over by Saroll's side.

"See? Told you they'll be fine." Saroll said.

"Uh-huh...." Alisha said.

"Although what did she mean by we saw his life and his crush?" Alisha says.

"Beats me but I went along with it though and it's funny, that's what counts to me hehe," Saroll explained, giggling.

------

Written for fun XD

Written on: 11/28/2018

Edited: 9/11/2019