❌✅The flower bouquet's droplets (4)

Song on the top inspired me to write this.

Original song created by: R Sound Design

The video at top is covered by: SingingTacca*타카

Part of the Table party series :D

-

She stood upon my grave as I watched the rain dropped one by one.

She cried on the bouquet of flowers that she held.

She placed the bouquet where my grave is.

She walked holding my husband's hand.

She turned around looking at my grave wiping her tears before looking away.

She no longer is here.

-

A bright light is shining down on me.

"I guess it's time to go" I thought.

"Daddy! Please I want mommy back!" 

I was being lifted away as my daughter screamed and cried.

I don't want to leave her.

I really don't want to leave her.

Let me see her.

Please...

I wish we could..

I wish we cou-

"Ugh! I'm so bored!" A girl with a witch hat said.

"Your always bored Wix." A boy with a green aura, looking above her head said.

She sighed "Whatever it's not like were getting out of here anytime soon." Wix said.

A bright light in the distance from them shocked them both.

"What the heck is that?" She said, pointing at the light.

The boy was shocked "Thats how you came here Wix! This means another person is teleported here!" He said.

"𝒯𝒾𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓌 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒷𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝑜𝒻 𝓁𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓈𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓈𝑜 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓈 𝓆𝓊𝒾𝒸𝓀𝓁𝓎 𝒶𝓈 𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒." An angelic voice said, while Tie stand besides her.

"If this means it's a new member of the Table party crew. Then i'm surely in!" Wix said excitedly. She quickly ran over where the light was.

"Hey! wait up!" The boy said, running along side Wix.

"Well shall we go?" Tie said.

"𝒮𝓊𝓇𝑒." She said.

They all headed to the beam of light was coming from.

Everything seems so bright, although I heard voices.

My vision turned dark then some figures appeared above me.

"Who.." I said, I held my neck it felt very cold? No. Even my hands are cold as well.

"Don  t lk y t" They said.

I blinked a couple of times and finally saw those around me. By now I was sitting up.

"Who... Are you? A-and where am I?" I asked.

=

"Your just like us miss! Except for our deaths are different." Wix said, crossing her legs onto the floor to her level.

"Wix, she's not going to get what your saying if you just tell her straight a way without any explaination." The boy with the green aura says.

"To answer your question Alisha, your in limbo, well kinda, it's hard to explain without in great detail, however, thats a long story to tell for later." Tie explains, adjusted his hair while his feather flies else where. "Lets introduce ourselves. I'm Tie Rivers nice to meet you." He said, holding out a hand for Alisha, they both shaked hands. "Nice to meet you too?" She said confused.

"I'm Wix gold, this is Green Crystal she points at him *whispers* he hates saying his real name." she said. "Hey! I-I don't! Besides it's cool..." The boy says crossing this arms while sitting beside Tie. "𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒻 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓇𝓈𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒮𝒾𝓇𝒾𝓊𝓈." Sirius says. "Nice to meet all of you... Of course you alrighty know my name because Tie spoiled it" Alisha laughed.

Tie put one hand below his chin and his elbow rested one of his crossed legs, looking away from them. "Tie, just admit it that your trying to look cool and be cool." Wix said, while he flinched alittle bit. "𝒩𝑜 𝓌𝑜𝓇𝓇𝒾𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝑒𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝑒𝑜𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔." Sirius giggled. "I'm just... Gonna be over there." He says, walking away from them.

"𝒮𝑒𝑒?" Sirius giggled.

Alisha giggled along with Sirius. "Then if we are in some type of Limbo why is there not too many people here" Alisha asked. "Well... Like Tie says, he says it's kinda like a Limbo but not quite. But to answer why isn't there many people here I have no clue either." Explained Wix. "If I understand this correctly all of you died and were teleported here?" Alisha said. "Yep" Wix reasurred.

"Then... How did you all of you died?" Alisha asked, while everyone stayed slient. "O-oh sorry I probably shouldn't have said that." She apolozied. "𝐼𝓉'𝓈 𝑜𝓀𝒶𝓎 𝒜𝓁𝒾𝓈𝒽𝒶, 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒... 𝒮𝑜𝓇𝓉𝒶 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓉." Sirius says, smiling weakly. 

WIP

  First written on: 12/15/2018