Random: Wildest Dreams

"In 3, 2.. ACTION!"

"Promise me.." I whispered and I saw her red, luscious lips right now.

"I promise."

And we kissed.

The kiss scene that I've been waiting for.

I longed for her lips and my thought was right, that Lisa's lips are the most delicious one. I can't believe that I'm kissing her right now. In 3 years of my career, I've been desiring her silently, now I'm thankful I accept this movie project.

"And—CUT! That was wonderful guys, I didn't thought you'll do it perfectly. PREPARE FOR THE LAST SCENE!"

We had a 30 mins break so I turn back to my dressing room and change to comfortable clothes.

"Jennie is this your—" My eyes widened when Lisa stepped in without warning, I immediately wear my shirt.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She covered her eyes.

Oh my gosh she saw me half naked!

"N-no it's okay, and I am dressed now you can remove your hands now."

She sighed and looked at me. "I saw this earlier. Is this yours?" She handed me my phone.

"Ay, yes it's mine, thank you." I grab it and put it on the table. "I heard you hurt your hand? Are you okay now?"

I tried to make friends with her, I know I'm hopeless because she already have a girlfriend, but at least I can be her friend right?

"Oh I'm okay now. Don't worry." She smiled. I want to tell her to leave or I will kiss her again without minding her girlfriend.

"May I see?" She gave me her hand and I scanned it, it was still red. I heard she was hurt by hot water when she was about to eat.

"Next time you should be—" I look up and saw how her face close to mine. My eyes went down to her lips, I want to fucking lick it, kiss it passionately.

She has a girlfriend!

"Careful." I said and backed away.

"I-I will." She nodded and looked down. A shade of red on her cheek didn't left my sight. "I'll leave now." And she left.

Do you feel it too Lisa?

I stepped inside the venue. Tonight is the premiere night of our movie, all of the cast are here. Some artists are invited too, including Lisa's girlfriend, who's now clinging to her.

Her eyes averted to me, she scanned me from head to toe. I tried make myself very presentable for her.

After that moment in the dressing room, I avoided her. I became professional towards her until the shooting ends.

I look at her the way she looks at me.

I sighed. You'll never be mine.

We didn't sat beside each other though the management told us to. As I said, I am avoiding her, this is better than pretending I'll be okay seeing them flirting.

In the middle of the movie, I decided to go home. I just want to rest. Or maybe I'll just remember how we made out in one scene.

That was just an act!

Whatever, it feels true to me.

My bodyguard and manager assist me to the private exit.

I quickly sat on the backseat and we drove away from the venue.

A tear left my eye, and it started to rain. The weather is with me eh?

My heart was about to pump out from my chest when I saw Lisa running towards my car.

"Stop the car!"

My driver stopped and I immediately leave to see Lisa.

"What do you think are you doing Lisa?"

"Why did you left? It's premiere night!" Both of us are starting to get wet but I don't care.

I chuckled. "Why do you care? I just want to leave."

"You—" She sighed heavily.

"You should go back Lisa. Why did you even followed me? Go back there, your girlfriend must be searching for you."

She glared at me. "Why are you acting like this Jennie?"

"Like what?"

I gasped when she cupped my cheeks and let her lips landed to mine.

Oh. My. God.

I held on to her shoulders and tried to pull away but she kissed me harder.

I just closed my eyes and enjoy the moment.

Minutes of kissing, I know this isn't just an act anymore, this kiss is fucking real.

Later on she stops and that's when I opened my eyes.

It was interrupted when my phone rang.

"Hello?" I answered lazily.

"Jennie! I told you not to sleep for long because we have a premiere night later!" Her manager scolded her.

I rubbed my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'll fix now."

"Someone will fetch you there, make it quick."

"Yes." And she hung up.

I looked at the ceiling and smiled bitterly. "What a dream."