Autumn(Chaesoo) II

"Chaeyoung.." Jisoo cried.

"Unnie?"

Jisoo lifts her head. "Chaeyoung!" She jumped to the younger, which made the latter laugh.

"What happened?" Rosé asked when they sat on the bench.

Jisoo sadly smiled. "I broke up with him."

Chaeyoung gave her a confused look. "But why?"

"Because I realized that I am in love with you."

Chaeyoung can't help her feelings. It made her heart flutter so much. "Really unnie?" She feels alive, again. "I love you too."

Jisoo was about to say anything but she was interrupted by a loud ambulance. She roam around her eyes. "Ambulance? Is there an accident nearby?"

Cheyoung cupped her cheeks. "Don't mind it, just talk to me love." She giggled with her endearment.

"Let's check it for a while, okay?"

Rosé had no choice 'cause she's already been dragged by Jisoo.

They went to the accident area and Jisoo almost fainted when she saw Chaeyoung's lifeless body on the road.

She suddenly can't feel her lover's hand.

Scared but she's brave enough to look for the younger. Sadly, she can't see her.

"You can't just leave me like this Chaeyoung-ah." Tears left her eyes, she knelt on the leaves.

She felt a presence on her side, but she can't see anything. Surely, it was her. "I am glad you loved me back unnie. Truly, I was happy spending my time in autumn with you, please be happy for the following seasons. I'm sorry." She heard it right, it was really her.

Then Chaeyoung left, permanently.