Untitled

It's past 2am, and Jennie is still awake. She's suffering, again.

Every night, depression and anxiety are killing her. She wants to end herself, she wants to end everything. She was now heartless, she can't feel anything, and she just want to cut herself.

Her day wasn't good, as usual. She got beaten up by her auntie again, for an unknown reason. She's clueless to everything, she's so innocent.

She got up from her bed and pulled her hair for the nth time. "I can't do this anymore." She said, got the blade on her cabinet and made way to the dark corner.

She took a glance on her wrist.

"I'll end it n-now.." She's shaking, tears are falling from her eyes.

Jennie is alone, her parents died when she was 2. Stayed at her aunt that never treated her fairly. She's always hurt. Her girlfriend, Lisa, died in an accident and all the blame was given to her. She got accused with a false accusation.

The blade is centimeters away from her pulse. Her breathing got fastened. She's going to her not usual self.

"Jennie.."

"No, I will do this." Jennie said determined. She's hearing that voice again.

"Please stop."

"Stop talking to me! I won't listen to you!" She shouted, answering the voice she's been hearing when she always wants to end her life.

"Don't do this."

"Damn you!" She tossed the blade away from her. Stopping herself from cutting. She cried out loud again. "I-I just want to end this."

She punched the floor before she laid on it. "C-can you please just let me?" She sniffed. "I just want to be happy now.." She said devastated before drifting off to sleep.

——

Later the owner of the strange voice entered the room. She pouted when she saw Jennie on the floor, sleeping.

"Stop hurting yourself, please?" She said as she carried Jennie to the bed, lying her softly, she even put the blankets on her.

"I know this is not allowed but I can't let you sleep on the floor." She said as if she's talking to Jennie.

The voice is Jennie's guardian angel. She's been talking to Jennie when she's depressed. She's always guiding her, and looking for her. She was never allowed to touch nor talk to Jennie but here she is, doing what she was not allowed to do.

She scanned the brunette's face, tracing the beautiful skin. 'She won't know it anyways, she's a heavy sleeper.' She giggled.

Unexpectedly, Jennie slowly opened her eyes.

The angel got in panic.

'I NEED TO GO NOW.' The angel said to herself in adrenaline.

"Lisa?" Jennie's eyes widened when she saw her girlfriend with large wings.

She don't have time to mesmerize the angel's beauty because she disappeared the time she blinked. She almost touched her girl, but damn she got no time.

"Andwae.." Jennie shook her head. "It can't be, I'm so depressed. I am now hallucinating oh my gosh.." She continuously tapped her forehead.

She took a glimpse where she saw Lisa again. It feels surreal, she missed her girlfriend.

Jennie looked down and saw something that made her satisfied that she's not hallucinating.

She saw a 12-inch white feather.

It comes from the angel's wings.

She's not crazy.

Her girlfriend did came to her.

She hugged the feather.

"Thank you for saving me."