Random

This plot just came to my mind kdksjsjd Thank you 600k!

Jennie Kim, transferee.

She entered the university to find someone. She needs to kill her, before that person ends her clan.

She's searching for an angel, who escaped the hell before. She don't know what her face is but she'll try to catch the angel. She was the one who tasked to search for her on earth, hoping that the angel is hiding in a human form. And if it happens that she found the angel, she'll surely be praised on hell.

Jennie is a demon. She has red eyes, white skin and red lips. You can't figure her as a demon because she always wear her cute gummy smile, having eye contacts to cover her bloody eyes.

She looks like a dumpling, but if you dump her, you surely will go to hell. She has no mercy. If she wants to end you, she will definitely do that in a minute.

But like everyone, she has a weak side, and that's falling in love. Of course she's avoiding it, she should.

"Hello!" A goddess-like human greeted her. "My name is Kim Jisoo, and this is my girlfriend, Park Chaeyoung. You're a new student right? We can be friends and let us tour you in the school!" The woman said.

'Humans.' Jennie gave them a gummy smile. "Really? That's wonderful of you, let's be friends!" She said. She can't believe herself that she has a soft side, oh well demons can make friends. Maybe these two will be the way to find what she's looking for.

They had chitchat and they knew that they're in the same class.

There's a time that Chaeyoung pinched her cheek. She almost slit her arm but then she controlled her temper. She needs to hide her identity as a demon in a human form.

They went in the class, she introduced herself and the couple helped her to cope up with the class.

"We'll have a group assignment. I'll announce the pairs." Their professor said.

He started to announce the series of pairs and Jennie—

"Jennie Kim and Lisa Manoban."

The couple gasped.

"What's the matter?" Jennie asked.

"Be careful with her Jendeuk." Chaeyoung leaned to her. "That woman was called monster, and weirdo. Everyone hates her. I don't know why but, just be careful with her."

Jennie gave her a confused look. 'Sometimes these humans are so dumb.'

"May I know who she is?" She whispered.

Jisoo pointed at the girl. Who's at the very front of the seats, no one is beside her. It's just her.

Jennie scanned the dark haired girl. Sometimes the woman is looking sideways so she knew that she had bangs, she found it weird because her bangs are long,almost passing her nose. Indeed a weirdo.

Demonic thoughts entered Jennie's mind as she saw Lisa's body. She knew that the girl was hot, her gayness is showing. If only she could fuck the girl and let them go to fire like in hell.

She smirked as she remembered they're partners.

"Dismiss."

Everyone started to go out.

"Leave me here, I'll follow you to the cafeteria." Jennie said to the couple.

Jisoo nodded. "Okay, but can I ask what will you do?"

"I'll talk to my partner." And they left.

Since everyone hates Lisa, Jennie saw her sitting alone at the front. She approached her.

"Hey." She greeted but Lisa didn't respond. "Well, we're partners so I suggest that we can do the assignment in my condo."

"Okay." Lisa stand up and started to leave but Jennie stopped her.

"Stop acting rude to me baby." Jennie said cynically. "Or else.."

"Fine, fine. I'll just see you later."

"Okay then." Jennie said flirty, kissed her classmates on the cheek. A shade of red was visible on the dark-haired girl's cheek. Lisa can't believe that someone didn't call her a monster or a weirdo, also she even kissed her cheek. But she didn't know it was a demon.

Jennie left the room with a smile on her face, she can't wait to insert her fingers on Lisa's pussy. Just kidding. To be honest, Jennie is feeling weird towards the girl. She feels comfortable and she wants her. She's attracted to Lisa, and it's not a good thing.

-

They are now at Jennie's condo. Jennie is being clingy to Lisa and the younger is just playing normal.

They're in the middle of answering and Jennie stood up and acted dizzy, trying to get Lisa's attention. Since Lisa is just avoiding her sweet gestures since earlier. Jennie is just getting impatient, she wants the girl now. Not thinking of her task on earth.

Lisa, as a concerned classmate, saw Jennie almost falling so she tried to catch the brunette, yet she didn't make it so they both landed on the floor, with Jennie on top of her.

A victory smirk was flashed in the demons face. She saw put her arms on the sides of Lisa's head. And Lisa, was shocked in the moment.

Jennie noticed that Lisa's bangs were blown away, and she clearly saw the beautiful eyes of Lisa.

'Violet.' She muttered in her mind.

'That's a fucking angel's eyes.'