Phone Call II

"What?!" Chaeyoung entered the room.

"I'm asking, what did I do yesterday?"

Jisoo held both of Lisa's shoulders. "You fucking confessed to her."

"W-what.." Lisa cupped her lips. "No way."

"You did." Rosé shook her head like disappointed but looking intensely to Lisa. "You even cursed her, scolded her why did she chose Kai over you."

Lisa can't believe Rosé's word, but half of her mind think it's true. She sighed and got teary eyed. "I'm so fucked up."

"Lisa calm down." Jisoo hush her.

"No, what's going to happen? Does she hate me? What will happen to us? To Blackpink?"

Chaeyoung held her hand with assurance. "Everything will be alright. But now tell us what the fuck did she told you on the text."

"Haven't read any of it."

"What the f? You should-"

They were interrupted by a door bell.

"Don't tell me it's her?" Lisa asked the two.

"I won't tell you then." Jisoo and Chaeyoung rushed to the door to look on the peephole.

"Lisa 'Great' Manoban, it's JENNIE KIM." Rosé said.

Lisa got panic. "What? No! Oh my God what should I do-"

"Stop gay panicking!"

"Rosé?" The three of them panicked as they heard Jennie's voice.

"Tell her that I'm not here! Or just— distract her!" Lisa immediately run towards Rosé's room.

Chaeng and Jisoo think of a plan but they heard the knob was twisted.

"You didn't fucking lock the door Chaeyoung?" Jisoo gasped.

"I don't know, it was mom and dad!" Chaeyoung screamed and think faster.

Chaeyoung surprisingly pulled Jisoo for a kiss. She was gone aggressive that made Jisoo's eyes widened.

'Is she doing this to distract Jennie?' A question in Jisoo's mind which eventually got flew away as she responded to the younger's kisses.

"I'm going in Chaeng."

Jennie entered the room and got shocked with the two. Instead of leaving, she tried not to interrupt them and find Lisa. She knows that she's here, their manager told her. And she knew that Lisa won't go anywhere.

Meanwhile, the two didn't mind Jennie's presence as they love to taste each others lips. Never thought they would like sucking, licking, and tasting with lip.

Jennie sighed as she saw Lisa hiding beside the bed. She chuckled because of Lisa's cuteness.

She find herself sitting in front of Lisa. Lisa is currently hiding her face with her arms.

"Hey."

Lisa shivered. She slowly faced Jennie. She got mesmerized with her cat eyes, she got deceived with those eyes again.

"You weren't answering my calls and texts." Jennie pouted, that made Lisa confused.

Lisa didn't know, Jennie loves her too. She was really surprised last night. She immediately wanted to talk to her, tell her the truth and explain that she's fucking in love with her too.

"W-what do you want to tell me?"

"Everything was fake, it was just a cover up Baby. There's nothing between Jongin and I."

Jennie leaned closer to her.

"I love you too Lisa."