Dumpling

From: Priya

Hey dumpling, how's your lunch?

I smiled and replied her a sweet message. Priya has been my text mate since then. Even though I never saw her, she always makes me happy. I don't actually want others call me dumpling, but if it's from Priya it's okay. I only want to read it from her.

She said she'd been admiring for so long, and I don't fucking mind that 'cause I think I like her already.

"Day by day you're getting weirder, smiling like an idiot while looking at your phone." Chaeyoung uttered.

"Day by day you're getting weirder, buying avocados trying to taste them, later on you'll give it to me and say you don't like it." I said.

"'Cause I really don't like it!"

"You shouldn't have bought it in the first place!"

Silence filled us when we heard someone coming from my back.

"Hey dumpling, how's your lunch?"

I gritted my teeth. Not again.

I look back, facing her. I smiled at her sarcastically. "Stop calling me dumpling, I have a good day today Lisa, please don't ruin it."

Lisa, my stalker (?) I don't know. She always irritates me. I hate her. She's such an attention seeker.

"Why not? You're cute, you look like a dumpling." She smiled widely at me. She put both of her hands on her pocket.

"Oh God Lisa looks hot, what the fuck are you doing girl?" I heard Rosé whispered. Her? Hot? Well..

I raised a brow on her. "Look, I hate you. Stop bothering me Lisa."

"You just replied to me sweetly earlier, awe my dumpling hates me?"

My brow suddenly surrendered.

"Oh my, fucking-"

She winked. "God."

-

Cliché