Untitled

"Good morning babe." Lisa kisses Jennie's cheeks while giving her a hug. Jennie is cooking for their breakfast.

"Did you have a good sleep?"

"Yup, but I hate you for not waking me up."

Jennie chuckled. "It's just that I don't want to disturb your sleep, you look peaceful."

"I hope we'll be like this forever."

-

"Are you tired?" Jennie wiped her tears.

"I- I am not.." Lisa answered almost whispering.

"Bullshit Lisa!" Jennie tapped the screen so hard since that's the only thing that made them connected. "What I heard was true? You drunk yourself and make out with a girl? I- I thought you love me!"

Lisa glared at her. "I do Jennie!"

"If you do then you shouldn't make out with fucking other girls! Knowing that I am away!"

Both were panting so hard, they are now in a long distance relationship. Jennie is now in Paris to pursue her dream, everything was fine at first but this happened.

Lisa sighed. "I'm sick of this relationship Jennie." Tears are flowing slowly. "I just can't take it when you're away."

"You could've tell me that you don't want me to go here."

"You should know it by yourself. If you love me, you won't leave me."

Jennie scoffed. "If you love me, you wouldn't make out with a shitty girl."

"I was drunk that time!"

"Drunk or not, you know what you are doing Lisa."

"That was just a one night-"

"And that night you fucking broke my trust for you and even my heart can't take it anymore!"

Silence filled the two rooms.

"You don't love me anymore." Jennie made her decision. "This won't work, obviously. Let's break-"

Jennie paused the movie, she can't take it anymore. She knows that there's more, and she don't want to play everything back again.

They changed the names of course, but watching it feels like it's their real story.

"So Miss Kim, did you like it? We didn't change any part of the story you wrote. All of it were amazing."

"I do, it was so perfect."

"You're a great writer Jennie." And they made a handshake.

Trust doesn't come with a refill. Once it's gone, you probably won't get it back, and if you do, it will never be the same. & that's a fact.

——
Yeah, its Movie 2