Movie 3

Lisa's POV

"Stop playing innocent Lisa." Chaeyoung sadly smiled.

I gave her a confused look. "W-what are you saying?"

"I know what happened between you and Jennie."

"H-how?"

Rosé hushed her. "Shhh, don't even think about it. I know you still love her. I know she can forgive you. Get her back Lis."

"Thank you Chaeng.."

"Get up, I heard she just arrived from Paris, she's in Jisoo's."

I thanked her again and find her, I should not waste my time. I hope she will forgive me.

"Jennie!" I called her and she turned to see me. She's still beautiful.

I run to her and hug her tightly. I know she's stunned. "I'm sorry, please forgive me. I'm sorry I won't do it again. I'm really sorry Jennie, I regret everything."

"Lisa, I already forgave you." I can feel her smile.

"Really?"

She parted yet pulls me closer for a kiss."Of course why wouldn't I? I love you so much. J-just don't do it again."

"I won't do it again Jennie.."

I am now crying, I can't believe she forgave me, for real.

But then I heard a tap on my face.

"Lisa!"

That's when I opened my eyes.

"Gosh babe why are you crying? I'm here, it's just a dream.." Chaeyoung hugged me, I just realized I was crying.

It was just a fucking dream.