Sleep

When Jenlisa aren't roommates

"How was your foot?" Lisa texted.

"Better than earlier, how about you? Did you drink your meds?"

"I didn't."

"And why is that?"

"I hate it, besides I think I'm okay now."

Jennie frowned. "Do you want me to walk and make you drink those meds?"

Lisa laughed chuckled softly. "You can't walk Jennie, you should rest now." Knowing Jennie is injured from the concert earlier.

Lisa didn't received a reply, instead she heard a knock on the door. She checked it and there's Jennie, holding to the wall. For sure the older walked from her room, a stubborn.

"Drink your- YAAAAAH!" Jennie was about to scold Lisa but her girlfriend carried her in bridal style and lift her. Jennie immediately wrapped her hands around Lisa's neck.

"I am telling you Manoban, drink your meds."

"I did, I was just teasing you." Lisa chuckled and kick the door to close it.

"Hey let me go back to my hotel room." Jennie raised a brow when the brunette put her on the bed and lay beside her. She can't even move her left foot now, though it hurts she still managed to have a walk for Lisa.

Lisa hugged her from the side. "You're sleeping with me."

"But-"

"I love you, sleep."

"I-I love you too." They both closed their eyes.

-

Okay that was long. I'm sorry.