(Hopeless) Jenlichu

"Stop covering her from me!" Jisoo hissed. Staring angrily to Jennie.

"Find a way to look at her duh." Jennie raised a brow and smiled again to her crush.

They're at their usual scenario. Always mocking at each other because they have the same crush named Lisa Manoban. They've been stalking her for too long and of course, the competition is there.

"Damn you. Oh by the way I'm glad that Lisa got my dish that I cooked for her, I secretly put it in her locker and I saw her carrying it earlier." Jisoo proudly said while rolling her fingers through her hair.

"Whatever bitch, I cooked for her also." Jennie laughed like crazy. "I even put it in her front door early in the morning."

"I fucking hate you." Jisoo glared at her.

"Yeah, 'cause Lisa will be mine." Jennie said firmly.

"You wish bitch-"

Both of them went silent when Lisa just passed by in front of them.

"Kyaaaaaaah!" They squealed together.

-

"Lisa is in the school bus!" Jisoo said and that made Jennie look at the bus.

'Oh shit I shouldn't have said that.' Jisoo mentally slapped herself. She's going to have a hard time again. 'I will fucking get my Lisa!'

They stared at each other for a bit and they run towards the school bus, faster than the speed of light.

Lisa was sitting at the last seat, alone. The two pretended to be a good stalkers and normally sit beside Lisa. Jisoo on the left and Jennie on the right, which Lisa didn't mind.

The school bus started to move.

"Can I sleep on your shoulder? 'Cause I have motion sickness." Jennie asked while pouting. Giving Lisa a beautiful cat eyes.

"Uhh, yeah sure." Lisa nodded, who's actually busy with her phone.

Jennie gave Jisoo a proud face, bringing out her tongue to annoy the older. Jennie slowly put her head on Lisa's shoulder, lowkey savoring the scent of her long-time crush.

Meanwhile Jisoo pretends that she's asleep, eventually making her head fall on Lisa's shoulder too.

Lisa got stiffened and feels awkward with the two.

'What the fuck is wrong with them?' She asked herself.

The bus arrived at Manoban's residence, Lisa immediately got up, leaving the two behind.

The two Kims bumped at each other.

"What the heck." They both said frustratedly.

-

Jisoo smiled happily as she entered the amusement park. Today, she's going to confess her love to Lisa. She heard that Lisa is going to the said place today, so she did take the opportunity. She brought balloons and a bouquet of flowers for Lisa, of course to look sweet.

But her smile disappeared when she saw Jennie on the entrance, holding balloons and a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing here? You're really copying me huh?" Jisoo shouted at Jennie.

Jennie scoffed. "Ah excuse me? Hell I am not copying you and duh, I'm going to confess to her today." Jennie smiled with victory.

"Well let's see." Jisoo shook her head.

Jennie suddenly stumbled. "Hey that's Lisa!" She pointed to a familiar girl.

"Gosh!" They run as fast as they could.

But then they stopped. Left their face in awe seeing Lisa is with someone, being sweet with each other.

"I-Is that the talented girl from school? The famous one?" Jisoo gasped almost dropping the bouquet.

"The top one of the class, yes, Park Chaeyoung." Jennie almost cried looking at her crush with a perfect girl.

Jisoo scoffed. "I can't with this."

Chaeyoung was clinging to Lisa and the younger looks so happy with her, she even kissed Chaeyoung's cheek.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" Jennie and Jisoo laughed hopelessly, making their way to the exit.