Chapter Fourteen

The Name's Sinner Chapter Fourteen

"Huh, it's you Sinner? Wonder why you've suddenly thought to visit me?" Scoffed my mother as she rocked back and forth on a wooden rocking chair whilst looking at me in utter disgust.

Okay, okay I know. It's my fault for even visiting her in the first place. There's already enough people who aren't mentally stable roaming around the streets, there was no need for me to take three freaking buses to visit a mental institute. Well at least there were hot girls on the buses, I mean why would a freaking blonde model take a stumpy bus? But then again I'd keep reminding myself that I was hooked to Maddy. I've never been the guy who keeps to one girl, but if I ever do, that girl better not give one look at another guy or she'd wish she was never born.

I remember when I first set sight of Maddy in year ten, I thought that was it. She would be another one of my girls, but boy I was wrong. She was far from being one of them. It didn't take long though for me to wake up feeling that all my feelings for her were gone and I'd countlessly thanked whoever was up there in the skies for not being tied to her in the first place. But I guess seeing her again recently made me realize that maybe my feelings for her had never deteriorated and that maybe in fact they were just hidden under my big ego and player facade.

"Why'd you come here if were just planning on staring at me?" She spat and increased her speed of rocking on the chair.

I quickly broke out of my trance, sighed and looked her straight in the eyes. My horrible mother who treated me like the rubbish bin you would fill with sharp, rigid beer cans and bottles with. My face flared up in anger as I chewed harder on the piece of now flavourless gum and spat, "Nah, offcourse not. I was coming here to have you throw a few beer bottles at me and cause a few more dents in my beautiful face."

"F*ck off Sinner!" She growled. "You're just like you're father. You only come when you need something. Now hurry up and tell me what you came here for, I've got a stupid counseling session in half an hour."

"The Name's Eddie. I've got a hot girlfriend called Maddy coming to meet my mother with dementia. Think you can do it?" I felt pretty annoyed that I was doing things I wouldn't want to do, just for Maddy. It should be the other way around, she should be the one running after me, getting me orange juice and whatnot. Maybe once we get more serious I'll suggest for her move in with me. Then the real fun can begin.

As I head out of the building I imagine her moving in with me and finding out that I'm Sinner. What's she going to do then when she's fallen too deep for me?

As I sit on the first bus, I pull out my HTC mobile and text Kate.

'What have you planned in regards to Kat?'- S

'Oh you'll be impressed.'- K

'What?'- S

'Gimme a sec. I need to encrypt this.'- K

I smile. Kate is getting smarter and smarter by the day. Now she knows all about encrypting dangerous messages so no one besides us can read them. She takes about five minutes to reply back.

'I've already got Kat at my place. You just need to show up (in a wig offcourse so he doesn't work out that you're Eddie) and he'll know things are serious. We're going to threaten to kill Eva unless he stays away from her. Then she will go to Matt and find out he's working with us and tada she's alone.'- K

'Sounds good to me.'-S

When I finally reach the real estate agency, I smirk. Time to purchase a nice little place and make yourself look normal Eddie. Well for the mean time at least.

*********

When I finally reach Kate's place, I sneak in through the back and treat my hair to my old look. A nice, stylish black wig. I ran a hand through the new wig and sigh. How I miss my old hair but that's what happens when you're on the run, you simply can't risk looking yourself.