Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Libby's POV.

As I was walking up the school steps with Jake's arm slung over my shoulder, Cooper on the other side of me, Danny walking in front and the rest behind, I could still hear a load of comments.

Well I guess that will go on for a while, I thought. Also I could see girls glaring at Jake's arm that was slung over my shoulder. I didn't care really, I knew Jake wouldn't cheat on me and that he would ignore any girl that would try and flirt with him.

"I'll show you lot to the office." Danny told us.

"Danny, I wasn't gone that long. I'm pretty sure I remember where the office is." I told him. He stopped walking and turned around to face me.

"Oh yeah, I wasn't thinking," he muttered. "Well then I'll see you guys at lunch then," he told us then kissed my forehead before walking down the hallway to a group of people. I lead the way to the office and we all got our timetables, locker combo's and a map of the school. I looked down at my timetable and saw that I had English first. I had this lesson with Greg, Katie and Liam. When the first bell went we all made our way to class.

As we walked in I saw that some guy was picking on a nerd, well not a nerd I don't really like calling people that but you know the geeky look, glasses and stuff.

"Oi you! What do you think you're doing?" I asked angrily, I really hated bullying, it would always remind me of my past. The guy turned around to face me and the boy he was picking on took that as the opportunity and ran over to me and stood beside me. Well I guess he could sense that I wasn't going to hurt him.

"Oh you're one of the new girls," he stated then started walking over to me slowly. I could see his eyes roam over my body. Greg, Katie and Liam stood behind me and I could hear the slight growls that escaped from them. They stood back though and didn't interfere, they knew I could take care of myself, I mean come on I didn't get pack warrior for nothing.

"You come any closer to me I swear you'll regret it." I growled at him. "And my fucking face is up here."

"Ooh feisty. I love it," he smirked then grabbed my ass. I gasped then grabbed his hand off my butt and twisted it behind his back before kicking him in the legs so he fell to the floor.

"Touch my again and I swear I'll kill you." I snapped at him before punching him in the face. He groaned from the pain of it then his eyes went down to my arm.

"You're a pack warrior?" he asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, I am and if you touch me or any of my pack members I won't hesitate to kill you!" I snapped at him. "Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes I understand," he answered instantly. I smirked and that's when the teacher walked in. The guy quickly got off the floor and ran to his desk.

"Oh you three must be the new students. I'm Mr Hegan," he smiled at us. Oh god I've never liked him. "Why don't you all tell us something about yourselves," he told us. Me, Greg, Katie and Liam just looked at each other then back to Mr Hegan.

"No," we all said to him at the same time then made our way to four desks at the back. Mr Hegan didn't look to happy.

"Well I see that we'll be getting along great," he said sarcastically. We all smiled at him which pissed him off more. He started teaching the lesson and I just sat there bored. This is going to be a long day, I thought.

I was sitting in Math when the bell rang. I got all my stuff together and walked out the classroom. I walked down the hallway and through the big double doors into the canteen. As soon as I stepped into the canteen everyone stopped and looked at me, after the incident in English practically the whole school is afraid of me. I looked around and saw Jake, Danny, Cooper and the rest of the gang plus some other people I recognise but I can't remember who they are, at a table in the middle. I made my way over there and sat down next to Jake and Katie. Jake slung an arm over my shoulders and I leaned into him.

"Hey." Danny greeted me. "Libby I'd like you to meet, Reece, Derrick, Phil, Kelly, Melissa and Megan. Derrick and Melissa are mates and well the rest aren't mated yet."

"Hi." I greeted them.

"Hey." Melissa greeted back. I smiled and started having a conversation with her.

"So how did you and Derrick meet?" I asked.

"We've known each other for years but he noticed that we were mates before me so he managed to hold himself back. But you know the same old, a lot of drama kicked off," she told me.

"Oh well I'm sorry to hear that." I spoke. I remember Derrick he would be at the pack house like all the time and he was the only one in the group that didn't pick on me, well he did but only in front of other people then when we were alone he would apologize. Melissa smiled at me and shrugged. We all made small talk until Cole came through the doors with that skank Emma under his arm. They started walking in our direction. Everyone from our pack sat there glaring at him.

"'Sup guys." Cole greeted. He sat down on one of the chairs and Emma moved her chair rite up to Cole's. Everyone rolled their eyes. We all saw Cole glaring at Jake's arm around my shoulder. Just then I felt Jake lift me up and place me on his lap. I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head on his shoulder. A growl escaped Cole's lips. I glared at him and he glared back. Just then I felt a hand lift up my face and Jake's lips connecting with mine. I kissed him back until some one cleared their throat. We broke apart and looked over to see Danny.

"You know I really don't want to see my little sister making out with her boyfriend." Danny said, mostly aimed at Jake.

I laughed and Danny looked down at me. "What?" he asked me looking confused.

"Oh, nothing." I told him then got up off Jake's lap. "Come on Sam and Ames. I need your help on something."

"Ok," they both answered at the same time. They got up and we all walked out the canteen. I lead them to the art room and sat down at one of the tables and Amy and Sam did the same.

"So what do you need help with?" Sam asked.

"Nothing, I just didn't want to sit in there." I told them. They both nodded in understanding. We all just sat there and talked about random stuff. When the bell went indicating that lunch was over we all got up and made our way to class. The rest of the day went by as normal and before I knew it the last bell went and everyone got up and left. I got up and put everything in my bag then walked out the classroom.

I was met near my locker by Jake.

"Hey," he greeted then kissed me.

"Hey." I greeted back.

He grabbed my hand and made our way to the car park. Once we stepped into the car park we were greeted by the lovely sight of Cole and Emma sucking each others face off. Jake pulled me closer and slung his arm over my shoulder. Cole noticed us walk out and shoved Emma off him. He glared in our direction then grabbed Emma arm and dragged her to his car.

I'm so glad I didn't forgive him, I thought to myself.

We walked over to Jake's car where Cooper, Danny and Derrick were standing.

"Hey, so how was your first day?" Danny asked us.

"It was alright." Jake answered.

"Well there was an incident in English and now practically the whole school is afraid of me and I don't know whether to be upset or really proud....." I trailed off thinking. Just then some ones phone went off. Derrick went into his pocket and read a text.

"Hey guys, party tomorrow night. You in?" he asked us.

"Yeah okay," we all answered together.

"Great. Listen I got to go, I'm meeting Melissa. See you guys later," he told us the left. So looks like we're going to a party tomorrow night then.

"Hey Libby, we're all going out, you want to come?" Cooper asked me.

"No, I just want to go back to the pack house and laze around for a bit." I told him.

"OK, well I'll see you later then," he said. We all said good bye then I made my way over to my bike and got on. I slipped my helmet on then sped off down the street, back to the pack house. When I got there Cole's car was the only one there. Once I parked I felt the same pain again but pushed it aside, it didn't hurt that much anymore, I had learnt to ignore it. I got off my bike, took off my helmet and made my way to the front door of the pack house. As I opened the door and walked into the living room I stood there disgusted by what I saw in front of me.

I really wished that I had taken up Cooper's offer, I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So heres the next chappie, hope you liked it :) Sorry it was a little later then normal, I would have had it ready a few days ago but I went camping so yeh........... I have had a VERY stressful week :/ Yeh so like I said in the last chapter my upload will be less frequent and I was thinking that they would be put up like every 10-15 days probs, please don't be mad at me it's just that this year is a very important year in school .and a very busy one.

Please fan, comment, vote, tell other about my story and get them to fan, comment and vote :) It makes my day when I read all the comments, and see the reads and votes :) it really does, I'm not just making it up. Thank you to everyone who is reading this book, to everyone who voted, commented and fanned :D THANK YOU !!!!!!

Please check out this book, I said I would help promote it and I enjoy reading it, it's in the external link :) ---> http://www.wattpad.com/story/2067260-charlie-g10-council-army

Also check out my best friend's book, it's really good and she's an amazing writer and she needed help promoting the book so I said I would help, also I would really appreciate it if you did, PLEASE :) -----> http://www.wattpad.com/story/2156624-into-the-asylum

Don't be afraid to ask me to read your books, comment on them, vote for them, I'm happy to :) most of the time I'm bored out of my mind. Also if you need help promoting your book just ask :) if you do ask my to help promote your book then I would share it on my facebook, twitter, put it in my profile description and add it in the authors note at the end of the next chapter. So please just ask I don't mind. If any of you want to make a banner or something for this book them please do, I'd love to recieve some and I'll post them with the next chapter :) But just remember you don't have to if you don't want to :)

Just saying that the school they go to is just for werewolves. What do you think is going to happen next ?? What do you think of this book??