19- The Overwhelming Desire To Seek Revenge

Thanks for reading, Please VOTE and Leave a COMMENT, also add to your READING LIST and LIBRARY.

RECAP

the heavenly empress won't have that, she was determined to get Xiongwei out of here at any cost and as soon as possible therefore against whatever natural law was in play, she used all her power and strength to try and push Xiongwei out of that frozen vicinity, she would have very much love to go with Xiongwei too but she knew that her strength wouldn't be able to take both of them out, she understood what was happening very well, she had read about it and even witnessed it happen to her best friend from a distance, she knew the destruction that was about to unfold.

Chapter 19- The Overwhelming Desire To Seek Revenge

Commander Yu and High demon Mu Lin were somehow outside the frozen time space, their fight had leveled a lot of the beast forest and had taken them a little further away from the rest however when sudden silence overtook the otherwise noisy beast forest, they had to take a peak and when they saw what was happening they knew that their fight will have to continue another day.

The moment the heavenly empress successfully threw Xiongwei out of the frozen time space, Commander Yu was there to catch him, pain and sorrow masked his whole face and he watched as the heavenly empress struggled to move her lips "Take him away" commander Yu didn't want to leave but he knew he had to because what was about to happen was something he had witnessed before and the carnage that was about to unfold was something he couldn't prevent but could only outrun, however, his feet failed him, he just couldn't move and kept staring at the heavenly empress with pained eyes, he was at a dilemma, and didn't know whether to attempt entering that space and rescuing the heavenly empress or not but as if she could read his mind, with great struggle she nodded her head in refusal of whatever plans he was concocting in his head and then just like the rest with that space, she couldn't move anymore.

And then without warning a strong demonic energy gushed out of the second prince body, it was like it had been on reserve for far too long, compressing itself to the point that it couldn't anymore which resulted in its sharp outburst, the black tide the demonic energy caused was autonomous.

It took no time for the demonic energy to cover the whole of the frozen time space unconsciously created by the second prince due to his  awakening, further making it uncomfortable and hard to breath or function as usual by the individuals frozen in that space, also no one outside the frozen time space could see what was happening within anymore.

Suddenly from within the second prince's body came a strange purple but a bit transparent and extremely cold kind of energy, the special energy gradually started to mix with the demonic energy coming out of the second prince, once this energy appeared and despite the fact that it was still within the second prince's perimeter it still instantly chilled the whole atmosphere within the space.  which caused the demons and the heavenly empress who still found it difficult to move to shuddered violently, it was like they were convulsing and could do nothing to protect themselves.

It had initially been impossible to view what was happening inside the frozen time space because of the thick black demonic energy that covered the area but once that purple energy shown up, Xiongwei who had just gotten himself and was now standing beside commander Yu with his support was able to see a bit of the second prince's figure lying on the ground and looking so vulnerable, this made Xiongwei to call out "Little prince" Xiongwei never knew his voice could sound this powerless, he couldn't understand what was happening, he knew what demonic energy was but he still didn't want to believe that the cause of this all was because of the second prince, they had to be another reason, to Xiongwei the second prince still needed saving, he was also a victim.