17- Knight In Shining Armor

A/N: Thanks for reading dearies, Please Vote and Add to your reading list and library.

THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

No one in the demon world or any other world in this dimension or whatever it was will ever believe this incident happened, a demon taking care of another person to such an extent was extremely rare except they were facing their calamity which was also very rare and despised by demons, none will believe that there was a demon out there that could be this humane but the second prince of the demon world was always an oddball in the demon world or this world in its entirety.

Chapter 17- Knight In Shining Armor

The next day when Xiongwei woke up he saw the second prince sleeping beside him with a towel in his hand, it was obvious that he had fallen asleep against his will while still attending to Xiongwei, Xiongwei felt his heart flutter and swell with warmth at this moment, he rested his chin on his left palm and just stared at the second prince beautiful looking little five year old face, Xiongwei wondered if this was how it felt to be taken care of by someone, if this was how it felt to have a younger sibling who cared for your well being and who one wanted to reciprocate such feelings of care as well, he didn't understand this feeling because since he was born he had never experienced it  but somehow Xiongwei really liked it.

Xiongwei didn't know this but he and the second prince of the demon world had somewhat similar childhood experiences in some sense, due to Xiongwei's special position in the heavenly realm they were a lot of things he missed out on, although his father and mother cared for him a lot, however, due to his father's duties and his mother been so sick after his birth, they weren't ever able to care for him as he would have wanted them to, moreover, with Xiongwei unique position as the crown prince of the heavenly realm as well as being the god of lightning and thunder, he had to train extremely hard since the moment he was born, after all, one day he will be taking over from his father as the heavenly emperor of the heavenly realm and as such had to be deserving of such a title and not just inherit it because he is the heavenly emperor's son.

There was a kind of attention and love that Xiongwei felt was missing in his childhood and because of this he appreciated the second prince for letting him experience what he believed he missed out on.

Xiongwei's thoughts was abruptly disrupted when he heard some shuffling some distance away from their cave in the beast forest, his ears were sensitive to sound and so he was able to figure out that a group of footsteps where approaching towards their direction even if they were still some distance away, Xiongwei's first thought was that perhaps the second prince people had finally come to get him so he was excited for like a second and turned to wake up the second prince but unexpectedly his hand froze some inches away from the second prince shoulder, at this moment a lot of thoughts were going through his head, and such thoughts all revolved around the idea that the second prince will now leave him and he might never see this little brother of his ever again or  for a long time to come.

Xiongwei began to think that maybe he should just kidnap this little prince from here and take him to the heavenly realm to reside there with him since it doesn't look like the second prince is having a good time where he comes from, when Xiongwei had first met the little boy he was mostly skins and bones but after Xiongwei meticulously took care of the second prince the little guy became a little chubby in the cheeks and sturdy as should be the case for healthy little boys.

 "Do I really want him to go back to wherever it is he comes from" Xiongwei mumbled, he didn't mention where the second prince came from because up til this moment the second prince was being mysterious about his origin, Xiongwei could help but feel a bit offended about this fact, he realized that it seems that the little prince became even more secretive when Xongwei had told him that he was from the heavenly realm.