5- You Still Have The Guts To Act Smug

i SAW 1K VIEWS SO I DECIDED TO RELEASE THIS CHAPTER EARLIER, THANKS SO MUCH FOR VOTING, COMMENTING AND ADDING TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY.

I DEFINITELY HAS THE BEST READERS ON WATTPAD. YOU GUYS ARE SO SUPPORTIVE. THANKS AGAIN.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAVE NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Shu Yiwen on seeing his friend like this couldn't help but start shivering uncontrollably, he stared at the retreating shadow of General Xu and his entourage and began to feel pity for the Xu Zhi who had piqued the interest of this sadistic bastard called Crown Prince Xiongwei but more importantly he was super glad that at last, he won't be at the receiving end of the crown prince demented and spontaneous actions.   

Chapter Five- YOU STILL HAVE THE GUTS TO ACT SMUG

Back at General Xu's manor, Xu Bu tong have been carried all the way to his courtyard, taken into his bedchamber and then placed on his bed by his father, his mother who had spotted them when they arrived at the manor also followed her husband closely behind, while all this was happening Xu Bu tong was unconscious.

Immediately after the fight with the crown prince and his father took him away from where the crown prince eyes could see him, Xu Bu tong couldn't keep enduring the pain so he fainted, Xu Bu tong had wanted to do this since but had been biting his lips in other to stay awake, he really didn't want to be perceived as weak by the crown prince he admired. He hated the feeling of been mocked by the crown prince earlier so he was willing to endure it all.

Right now Xu Bu tong is being attended to by a physician, meanwhile madam Xu and General Xu are standing behind the doctor and waiting patiently, it's obvious Madam Xu is very anxious as her shaking hands are been held tightly by General Xu who tries to placate her as much as he could, she doesn't pay him attention any mind as her eyes are fixated on her younger's son's body that is almost unrecognizable.

As Xu Feng, the eldest son of the Xu Manor stepped into the room and made eye contact with his younger brother a frown appeared on his face, Xu Feng although knows that his parents treat his younger brother a bit more favorably than him doesn't hate them or feel offended by their actions, he understands that he has more responsibilities and can be pampered like his Didi so instead of being small minded and hating on his younger brother for taking most of his parents love, he is instead pleased by this after all his Didi is just too adorable and deserves all the love.

In fact in the Xu manor the person that spoils Xu Bu tong the most is his Dage , to Xu Feng his Didi is similar to an egg and should be treated with the most care and caution, his brother complex is borderline crazy, to Xu Feng protecting his family especially this Didi of his is of utmost importance so seeing his younger brother like this made him boil in rage, however, all he could do now was grind his teeth and wait for the physician to take care of his brother, he will definitely find out who did this and teach them a lesson, Xu Feng swore in his mind.

"General Xu, second young master will be waking up soon and should be given a pain-relieving soup, also his wounds are superficial and with the ointment already applied to them, it should heal gradually and there will be no scars visible in two days times so by the third day he should be perfectly okay, also by then the swelling on his body would have also gone down as long as second young master's body is continuously massaged with hot water, this pill should be crushed inside the water too before massaging the second young master with it" the physician handed over a pill to Madam Xu who had her hands stretched out to receive it.

"Actually, my services here is not needed, everything had already been taken care of before I arrived" The doctors kindly smiled as he started all this.