12- Falling From The Sky

THANKS FOR VOTING, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST.

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

The officials that should have left immediately instead stayed behind and shown no sign of leaving, it was like they were rooted to their seats.

After what seemed like forever a voice suddenly broke the unnatural silence "This isn't right?"

CHAPTER 12- Falling From The Sky

It's been twelve years since that day the second prince had his inheritance ceremony and his life in the demon world changed drastically, although he was still favored by his father everyone else treated him badly especially his brother the first prince Du Teng who was currently the crown prince of the demon world and found pleasure in rubbing salt in his little brothers injuries at every given time, if he didn't do it personally he will send a few of his loyal goons.

The second prince was seventeen years old this year but still looked like his five-year-old self and this just made it easier for him to be bullied.

Crown prince Du Teng have never liked this brother of his who took his glory and even had the affections of their father since he was born, not that he wanted or cared for such affections, he was a demon after all, it's just that he didn't like others to receive what he couldn't except those he deemed worthy to receive it and this brother of his wasn't worthy.

How high the expectations were, was how great the fall was for the little second prince and all those who were expecting a once in a lifetime genius, a person who could stand on the same level as the rumored heavenly realm crown prince who was said to be a super genius that will eventually bring an end to all demons if he was nurtured properly and grew in power with no mishaps happening. Ever since the demons found out about such an existence, they were restless so when they heard about the second prince at their darkest moment it was like a ray of sunshine had shined and lightened it up.

The second prince who loved to play and have fun disappeared after that event that changed his fate from good to bad, he felt like a failure and a disappointment to his father who always treats him well as well as to his people after all since he was born everyone expected him to be a genius, this was because it was rumored in the demon world that the longer a child stays in their mother's womb the more powerful the child will be once they receive their inheritance and especially if they were conceived by a higher demon, there was no demon higher in both bloodline and power than the demon lord, however, nobody expected nothing to happen after the dense dark light covered the inheritance platform which the second prince had been placed to receive his inheritance ceremony.

The second prince who was currently walking absently mindedly on a pathway leading to god knows where while thinking about his pitiful life suddenly bumps into someone who immediately scolded him "Hey, watch where you are going little scam" a lower demon who was in a group of three said.

As he saw who it was he instantly knew that they were the ones who purposely ran into him, he wasn't going to take offense with that, however, he wasn't going to stay silent why been accused wrongly "I am not a scam, I never told anyone to think of me as a genius anyway" he deadpanned and this earned him a blow in his abdomen by another member of the ugly lower demons' group.

"How dare you touch him" Xu Bu tong who have always been glued by the side of the second prince threw out a punch to the lower demon who had the head of a horse and legs of a human, though his punches just passed through him, "how could I forget that this is just a very unique dream that I can only experience but not partake in the events that occur"  Xu Bu tong really hated this kind of helpless feeling, he hated this dream or whatever it was because he had a gut feeling that it won't end well, he wanted to protect this little second prince but was helpless due to his circumstances and this made him relate even more with the second prince who was just as helpless.

WHEN A DEMON PRINCE LOVES On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara