13- Beast Forest

THANKS FOR READING, I HAVE 10K reads now and I though I really had to find time and update this in other to appreciate you all.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO ALL MY READERS THAT ARE READING THIS STORY, THANKS FOR ALL YOU SUPPORT IN THE FORM OF YOUR VOTES, COMMENTS, AND ADDING MY STORY TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY.

I am sorry I couldn't update this story  sooner but I have been very busy and whatever little time I had I used it to write my first story, also recently I haven't been inspired or motivated to keep writing this story but after seeing that there are a whole lot of awesome readers asking and waiting for my update I had to think of something and update PRONTO.

NOW I AM HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND WILL HOPEFULLY NOT TAKE THIS LONG TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAPTER.

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

"Such bad manners, I should introduce myself, you can call me Xiongwei, what's your name?" the floating Xu Bu tong who hadn't been paying attention to anything and was trying to calm his nonexistence rampaging heart due to the traumatic fall from earlier paused his actions and curiously stared at the teenager that had just saved the second prince life, he stared at him as if he was in a trance state.

Chapter 13- Beast Forest

Xu Bu tong looked more intensely at the person that had just introduced himself as Xiongwei, this was all because he was bearing the same name as the crown prince Xiongwei that he is friends with and has an unexplained love for back at his world.

After studying this Xiongwei for some seconds, Xu Bu tong lost his interest since they were nothing alike, their mannerism and appearance were completely different moreover the name Xiongwei can be given to a whole lot of people, it isn't something that can be monopolized.

Xu Bu tong's thoughts were interrupted when the second prince of the demon race replied innocently to Xiongwei's question " I don't have a name yet" the first prince didn't think this was strange but on seeing Xiongwei's curious stares the second prince couldn't help but feel he had done something that could arouse suspicion.

It was normal in the demon race to not be given a name until after a person receives their inheritance and this was because the name given will somehow correspond with the powers received but this tradition wasn't the same in the other realms, presently the first prince didn't really know where he was so it was important that he acts cautiously, the first prince have always been a smart person so it didn't take him long to come to the conclusion that in no circumstance should he tell this gentle man or anyone else who he really is.

Xiongwei wanted to ask the boy why he doesn't have a name, however, he realized how his intense curious stare was a little bit rude and he was making the little boy before him uncomfortable so Xiongwei quickly reached the conclusion that it was the boy's private matter and he shouldn't step over his boundaries, perhaps the boy came from a home where he wasn't accepted.

With how beautiful the little boy was Xiongwei speculated that maybe he was a boy fairy from the fairy land, fairies were always so beautifully charming but they were partial in their treated of male fairies, must boy fairies in the fairy land weren't treated as well as girls because they believed that a fairy's job is best suited for females and should be handled only by the females in their clan, their reasons for thinking this way was always a mystery to the people in the other realms.

Xiongwei decided to let that matter go and not question the second prince about his identity anymore , he decided that he will just address the five year old looking second prince the way he likes so he said "little prince what are you plans? do you wish to continue your flying training?"