10- A Dream That Doesn't Feel Like One

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE, SHARE, LEAVE A COMMENT, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED, I DIDN'T REALLY READ THROUGH AFTER I WAS DONE SO IF YOU NOTICE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POINT IT OUT.

RECAP

"Where do you think you are touching?" Xu Bu tong suddenly asked as he ruthless removed the crown prince hand from his arms, the crown prince realized the arm his hands where grabbing onto was closely folded over two big buns and how said hand were slightly touching one of those big bun, after taking a glance at Xu Bu tong's blushing cheeks and aggrieved face, the crown prince felt like he had committed an unforgivable crime against the person he believed to be a young maiden by repeatedly taking advantage of Xu Bu tong despite not meaning to, while the crown prince was having such thoughts, Xu Bu tong was planning to use this moment to flee, that was the reason he acted in such a big way in the first place because there was no way Xu Butong will let the crown prince follow him, he believed that with the crown prince feeling guilty he might be distracted enough to let Xu Bu tong slip away unnoticed. 

CHAPTER 10- A dream That Doesn't Feel like One

Once Xu Bu tong had arrived at a safe distance from the rest, he realized that the orange juice from his fake boobs had actually stained that specific area on his robe; he presently resembled a lactating mother who had excess milk pouring out of her boobs.

Xu Bu tong was feeling very distressed when thinking back how his fake boobs had not only gotten displayed from its initial position but also even got puncture, Xu Bu tong sighed as he said "Crown Prince Xiongwei's chest is really something, when did it become harder than rock" Xu Bu tong murmured those words in annoyance.

Immediately after arriving at that part of the forest Xu Bu tong got to work and had already began to change the fake boobs on his chest, he always carried a spare so that wasn't a problem, once he was done with all that needed to be taken care of he headed by to join the trio.

He didn't expect the situation he met, the emperors must senior eunuch had a decree in his hand and was reading out and seemed to have just concluded reading it out to the crown prince then he proceeded to say the final words.

"Crown Prince Xiongwei, receive the emperor's decree" the crown prince bent on one knee with both his hands outstretched towards the eunuch as he said " Taizi receives the emperor's decree", when the eunuch had finished the duty he was expected to carry out, he bowed towards the crown prince and then turned to leave.

Xu Bu tong walked over to the trio, faced the crown prince and then asked "Your highness may Xu Zhi know what this is all about?" Xu Bu tong asked looking a bit cautious because of how strained he believed the atmosphere was.

"Stop looking like someone close to you just died, it's not as serious of a situation as you think" Shu Yiwen said.

"He is right, I guess I kind of forgot about this event because it wasn't really something I put in my eyes" The crown prince

"Your highness didn't put something this important in his eyes, as expected of Taizi"

"Well, can you guys let me in on what is going on or not?" his voice came out loud and a bit disrespectful especially when addressing someone like the crown prince, from time to time Xu Bu tong always worded his words in such ways that were a bit alien to the crown prince and the rest, however, over the years they had all gotten use to this side of Xu Bu tong, he also wasn't always so proper and respectful , just like how now he sounded displeased with the crown prince as well as Shu Yiwen for leaving him out of their conversation because instead of explaining things to him properly they just when on and on with their discussion.