3- I Call Dibs On You

THANKS FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY.

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

RECAP

Xu Bu tong kept looking outside the window of his wooden carriage slowly passing on the street, it was the first time he had left his father's manor and couldn't be more excited by the hustling and bustling atmosphere in the capital, he gasped at everything he saw, from the street fighting to the different street vendors marketing their various wears using whatever means necessary, it was a thrilling experience, one he hoped to repeat in the not so distance future.

Chapter Three- I CALL DIBS ON YOU

Those commoners who saw General Xu riding gallantly with two of his aids in front of the carriage stepped aside from the middle of the road and bowed slightly to show their respect, they were also gossiping in groups of threes and fours about how awesome the General was, on hearing this Xu Bu tong couldn't resist the urge to smile smugly.

Soon their entourage arrived at the imperial palace gate, they were let in after General Xu flashed them his Scorpion seal, this was the military seal that indicated that he was in charge of the scorpion army, made up of over two million soldiers.

The extra guards that followed behind the wooden carriage as well the servant boy, Jian Song where expected to wait by the carriage outside the imperial palace gates, also General Xu turned to one of his trusted aids, the one that wore a black, had a stern looking face and dangerous aura, his look was cold and practically screamed ruthless, "Black scorpion stay with the horse carriage" black scorpion curtsied in acceptance of the order while Xu Bu tong who had come out of the carriage and was standing by his father's side let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding in, even he could only feel safe in this man's presence because his father was by his side, the scary scar that cut across black scorpion's face made  him appear to be a really violent person, it made his look even more ruthless.

If black scorpion was to enter the palace looking so bloodthirsty, eyes will definitely roll and the General didn't want that hence his decision, although he knew that black scorpion was the kindest soldier he had working under his command, he just wasn't good at hiding the blood thirst within him which he had accumulated after going on so many battles.

Xu Bu tong stole a quick glance at the second boy in white robes standing beside the man his father just called black scorpion, he had a friendly smile on his face, a smile that appeared a bit too sinister, But Xu Bu tong didn't induced the evil intentions behind that smile and believed the boy was more pleasing to look at however he quickly removed his eyes from him in embarrassment since he was caught red handed stealing a glance at him, Xu Bu tong wondered if the boy in white robe was called " white scorpion" since he wore white, before his train of thoughts could be completed Xu Bu tong heard his father say "White scorpion you will accompany me inside" Xu Bu tong shook his head in pity for those unfortunate soldiers who had to be given names by his father because he knew fully well how terrible his father was in that area, giving names was definitely not his expertise.

Xu Bu tong mother had once told him that when he was born his father had wanted to name him "Xiao Mainbao" because according to him he resembled a little bun as a baby, presently he hasn't escaped his evil naming grasp yet since once in a while he still calls him little bun.

General Xu held his second son's hand and led him into the palace gate, once inside, an eunuch approached them, curtsied and bowed toward General Xu direction, then the young master Xu Bu tong before saying "Greetings General Xu and young master, please follow me, the emperor awaits your arrival at the imperial martial training ground" the eunuch then indicated towards a direction with his right hand before leading the way.