7- Extreme Training Scenarios

MARATHON UPDATES, THIS IS BECAUSE I WANT THE STORY TO GO IN DEPTH.

PLEASE VOTE, SHARE, LEAVE A COMMENT, ADD TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED, I DIDN'T REALLY READ THROUGH AFTER I WAS DONE SO IF YOU NOTICE ANY MISTAKES PLEASE POINT IT OUT.

RECAP

Xu Bu tong will definitely wish he had paid more attention to his surrounding at this moment instead of having stupid thoughts and then clueless venturing into unknown territory by following the crown prince without so much as a second thought.

CHAPTER SEVEN- EXTREME TRAINING SCENARIOS

By the time Xu Bu tong entered the disciplinary torture chambers, the crown prince was already seated on a throne chair clearly bigger than him at the far end of the hall, his legs were a few feet above ground nevertheless he gave off a domineering and imposing aura.

Xu Bu tong didn't quite notice anything else until he stood right before the crown prince.

"Your highness can you further explain what will you have this servant do in other to be of assistance to you" Xu Bu tong stated seriously, he couldn't wait to offer the crown prince a hand but this time around the reason behind it was different and somewhat strange, it wasn't only just because he fancied the crown prince but also because for some unknown reason Xu Bu tong felt like he owed the crown prince a lot hence he needed to work hard to offset that debt, Xu Bu tong even had this funny feeling that no matter what he does he might never be able to offset whatever huge debt he owes the crown prince, this feeling didn't make any sense to him however it didn't matter much since he also wanted to do this so that he could be more deserving of the title the crown prince had just referred to him with, he had called him his friend so it was only natural that he does the duty of one.

"Look around you, I created different extreme training scenarios, that is what Taizi likes to call them" the crown prince looks at Xu Bu tong proudly after seeing how intently he was listening before speaking again" There are simply certain exercises I designed to assist in increasing cultivation levels and techniques, however, something is still missing, I have tested all of these scenarios on myself but there was not much difference, the results that I wish achieved with this haven't happen yet so this is where you come in my friend, I need someone will low inner force like you to try it out, if it does increase your strength by leaps and bounds then I can take it that my creation was indeed successful to an extent and maybe along the way figure out what I have been missing" Crown prince Xiongwei said seriously.

It was while the crown prince was talking that Xu Bu tong finally took notice of his surroundings, as each word fell out of the crown prince mouth Xu Bu tong felt like disgusting crawling leeches were stuck behind his back and sucking at his blood. He was hoping what he was thinking wasn't what the crown prince wanted to ask him for help in because he might very well chicken out of his promise.

"I know is a lot to ask, still only you can assist me with this, please try out the entire extreme training scenario I have created so that I can have a better understanding of what needs to be done to improve it, however today lets start with one of them, I hope you won't back down on your promise" the crown prince had a sweet smile playing on his lips as he spoke with Xu Bu tong but that smile almost looked evil, Xu Bu tong could not be certain however there was something he was certain of, and that was the fact that he had gotten himself into deep waters.

This whole hall looked like a picture carved out from one of those scary stories he had read, there was a section where bloody spikes kept shooting out of the walls like a machine gun being fired, and in that same area some spikes came in and out of the ground as well as the side walls in quick succession, those spikes were also laced with blood, it was obviously still fresh human blood, Xu Bu tong wanted to throw up after discovering this point.