1- A Reoccurring Dream

A/N: LIKE I SAID THIS STORY IS GOING TO START SLOW, IT MIGHT NOT MAKE SENSE UNTIL THE MC BEGINS TO REMEMBER HIS PAST, THE REASON BEHIND HIM WANTING TO BE CLOSE TO THE ML WILL ALSO EVENTUALLY BE REVEALED AS WELL AS THE TRUE REASON FOR THE CROWN PRINCE ACTIONS, THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT FROM MY OTHER STORY AS SHOULD BE, IF YOU ARE PATIENCE ENOUGH TO STICK WITH THE STORY YOU WILL SEE AS EVERYTHING UNFOLDS.

PLEASE VOTE, LEAVE A COMMENT AND ADD TO YOUR READING LIST AND LIBRARY

THIS CHAPTER HAS NOT BEEN EDITED.

Chapter One- A REOCCURRING DREAM

"You love him that much" A man's voice sounded in the kneeling young adult boys' ear, the kneeling teenager appeared to be around eighteen, his aura was cold and distant but his eyes were filled with a million emotions, love, sadness, determination, courage and resolution, his eyes held emotions that won't be expected to be expressed by a being such as his self.

The man speaking to the kneeling teenager seems to be seated on a throne but Xu Bu tong could never be certain, the dream was always fuggy and he could never make out the man's face however the teenager's face was always as clear at day, it was so vivid to the point that Xu Bu tong upon waking up from his dreamy state always thought that  it was all deliberately done by the god of dreams, not that Xu Bu tong believed in such nonsense.

His handsomeness was heaven defying, the teenager looks where so stunning to the point that he could cause the heavens itself to drool uncontrollably due to being bewitched by his charm and grace, his lips where plum and pink, his eyes were sharp and distinct, his jaws defined and shoulders broad, his aura was cold and withdrawn and without doing anything he gave off a seductive vibe that unconsciously made anyone that set their sights on him to be drawn in to the point that they lose their very souls. It was like he had pheromones, a scent that once perceived will make even a god kneel before his feet.

"Yes, I do" the teenager after not much thinking answered the man's questions without a second thought.

"But he is destined to never love you, it's a fate that can't be changed, its heavens will" The man's voice echoed within the space Xu Bu tong couldn't identify.

"At least give me a chance, It's not like I have any better choice, It's either that or I lose myself completely"

"I regret it all you know, I should have known better, there is no way heaven and hell could be united, absolutely no way".

"Don't say that father, you wanted what was best" the straight forward reply of the teenager shown no regret whatsoever and this soften the man's tough pained heart and made it melt, he really gave birth to a sensible son.

"Hei shuang, are you willing to do whatever it takes and certain your heart won't change nor will you have any regrets?"

"I am willing father" Hei shuang eyes seemed to sparkle in that instance, he wasn't one to back down from a challenge, he did face it head on.

"You also understand the consequences if you were to fail"

"I understand father" his sharp and determined voice echoed within the space.

A deep sighed escaped the man's thin lips, one laced with sorrow and reluctance "So be it" He uttered and then he pointed a finger at the direction of the teenager, a black  light flashed out of them and then shot into the teenager's forehead.... Xu Bu tong always wakes up from the dream at this moment.

It was a recurring dream, one he had every night since he turned five years old, a few days ago. Xu Bu tong found the dream to be very disturbing for some reason, he didn't like it at all however he couldn't stop having this dream.