what's poppin

the first part of this was published march 7th 2015 but i'm pretty sure i started it in like September of 2014. it is currently may 14 2019. I was only 12 when i started this mess which is really gross to think about because i'll be an actual adult this year (yikes). i never thought this poorly written fan fiction would grow and become fairly popular (y'all i had 657 notifications when i logged in) But i'm just here to say i apologize for any romanticizing of mental illness you have seen in this. i was a little kid with hopes of someone coming to "save me" which was stupid and toxic thinking. i was pretty broken and the idea of someone trying to fix me sounded so desirable but will leave you more broken when they leave!!! you need to pick yourself up and be that bitch because you can do it. ****trigger warning maybe******* i have not hurt myself in a year and a half. i got clean and broke so many times, but this time it's serious. i am managing my ed so well and quite frankly i'm kicking bulimia in the ass. you can beat whatever is hurting you. you can grow. you can be happy. because you are fucking enough. ******end of warning******
but i also realized i've never told any of you my name hahaha (mostly bc i never want this to come back to haunt me even if there's no smut haha)

dm me if you wanna chat and be friends :) i'm a cool gal and i'd love to talk to all of you. maybe we can get an epilogue part 2 soon if that's something you would want ;)))

xoxo u cute mother fuckers